Logging me out

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Everyone was logged out today when I updated some cookie settings.
BionicBunny wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 pm Logged me out today
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What browser are you using and are you connected to the same WiFi all the time?

It’s weird your kindle does that and not your phone. Phones usually change their ip when the signal hits a new tower which is why people usually get signed off more on their phone. Their ip changes without them realizing.
KendallsMom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:02 pm
12skipafew wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:34 am How often is it logging you out?
KendallsMom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:23 am Same for me. I'm using a Kindle. I've cleared cookies and all that. Frustrating.

It doesn't log me out on my phone, though.
Every time I leave, I have to log back in when I come back.I'm not logging out, just exiting the site. It used to leave me logged in even though I left. Not anymore.

Oddly enough, I have no issues with this on my phone. I can leave for days and come back and I'm still logged in...lol.

I prefer using my Kindle here and I have to log in 15-20 times a day.
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:57 pm What browser are you using and are you connected to the same WiFi all the time?

It’s weird your kindle does that and not your phone. Phones usually change their ip when the signal hits a new tower which is why people usually get signed off more on their phone. Their ip changes without them realizing.
KendallsMom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:02 pm
12skipafew wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:34 am How often is it logging you out?
Every time I leave, I have to log back in when I come back.I'm not logging out, just exiting the site. It used to leave me logged in even though I left. Not anymore.

Oddly enough, I have no issues with this on my phone. I can leave for days and come back and I'm still logged in...lol.

I prefer using my Kindle here and I have to log in 15-20 times a day.
I'm using Silk and I'm always using the same Wi-Fi.
Locked Previous topicNext topic