Logging me out

LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:42 am The next time you are logged out of your computer, can you log back in then go to your user control panel, then click on profile, then on manage remember me keys then pm me a screenshot of it? Don’t post it on the board because it will say your IP address. Don’t switch to any other device after being logged out, just log back in and get a screenshots of your keys.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 am
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:35 pm Are you using your phone or computer?
Computer.
Do you mean you want it now that you've purposely logged us out, or next time it logs me out randomly?

Also, in response to below comment, I use Firefox. Chrome is not welcome on my computer.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry, the next time it logs you out randomly.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:19 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:42 am The next time you are logged out of your computer, can you log back in then go to your user control panel, then click on profile, then on manage remember me keys then pm me a screenshot of it? Don’t post it on the board because it will say your IP address. Don’t switch to any other device after being logged out, just log back in and get a screenshots of your keys.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 am

Computer.
Do you mean you want it now that you've purposely logged us out, or next time it logs me out randomly?

Also, in response to below comment, I use Firefox. Chrome is not welcome on my computer.
🤓The Admin 🤓
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm Sorry, the next time it logs you out randomly.

Okay.
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LostTheSlipper wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:23 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm Sorry, the next time it logs you out randomly.

Okay.
Didn't expect it to happen so soon, but alas, it did. Can I send it with the IP wiped out in black or whatever, if I can (not sure what programs I have on my computer.) You don't need that part, right?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I actually need that part. I can see your ip addresses from my end and I just want to do comparison.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:30 pm
Okay.
Didn't expect it to happen so soon, but alas, it did. Can I send it with the IP wiped out in black or whatever, if I can (not sure what programs I have on my computer.) You don't need that part, right?
🤓The Admin 🤓
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:39 pm I actually need that part. I can see your ip addresses from my end and I just want to do comparison.

Okay.
Crud. It's not working. I'll have to do it later. What kind of file can I send it as? .doc and .pdf aren't allowed. I don't have a print screen thing. I just do the FN/PRTSC to get a screenshot and paste it and save it as a document. I don't have photoshop installed so I can't do a jpg or gif ....and can't remember how to save as either of those on Gimp (didn't see it in the file save options).
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:34 am How often is it logging you out?
KendallsMom wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:23 am Same for me. I'm using a Kindle. I've cleared cookies and all that. Frustrating.

It doesn't log me out on my phone, though.
Every time I leave, I have to log back in when I come back.I'm not logging out, just exiting the site. It used to leave me logged in even though I left. Not anymore.

Oddly enough, I have no issues with this on my phone. I can leave for days and come back and I'm still logged in...lol.

I prefer using my Kindle here and I have to log in 15-20 times a day.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Logged me out today
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 am That’s normal, you’re logged out anytime you switch ip addresses so if you connect to a different WiFi then you will be logged out.
EmilyH87 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 am I get logged out a lot. Especially if I change the WiFi I'm connected to. But my phone remembers my info so I just log in again.i think this was an issue when the site first started, wasn't it?
It happens when I don't too, but I've just kind of gotten used to logging in again lol
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I always saved screenshots in paint and saved it as an image when I had a windows computer.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:51 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:39 pm I actually need that part. I can see your ip addresses from my end and I just want to do comparison.

Crud. It's not working. I'll have to do it later. What kind of file can I send it as? .doc and .pdf aren't allowed. I don't have a print screen thing. I just do the FN/PRTSC to get a screenshot and paste it and save it as a document. I don't have photoshop installed so I can't do a jpg or gif ....and can't remember how to save as either of those on Gimp (didn't see it in the file save options).
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic