My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:41 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:35 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:34 am
Don't tell me how to feel.

I'm not. I'm telling you you can't tell someone else they aren't allowed to be pissed at you. You can feel however you want to about that.
That is my opinion.

Stop being a hypocrite.

I'm not here to argue with a troll. Have a nice day in troll town. I'm out.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

If it starts to look like the Amazon you need to cut it!
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Manicured lawns are the worst. But be careful, if your house isn’t sealed up really well you’ll definitely get mice that way. (Ask me how I know)
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm The city or county can impose a fine if your grass becomes too tall.
The city did that to us. I ended up mowing to escape It. It was something that annoyed me about my ex. He wouldn't mow.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:22 pm
Maggie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:34 pm This makes me thankful I live an HOA
Everyone is different. I would much rather look at someone’s tall grass than deal with people telling me what I can and can’t do with my property. 🤷‍♀️
Me too. That would bother me greatly.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

If you don't live within the city, I'm surprised your neighbor is threatening to call law enforcement. He should know that where he lives, city laws don't apply.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:31 pm Earlier this year we decided that we were going to let our lawn grow out.

My neighbor says that we need to cut it or he's going to get law enforcement involved. We don't live within City limits so there's really not much he can do.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Are you the one who plays loud music and shoots guns on your property and the neighbor complained but there was nothing he could do?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:05 pm Are you the one who plays loud music and shoots guns on your property and the neighbor complained but there was nothing he could do?
Ewwwww
That sounds bad.😳
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:05 pm Are you the one who plays loud music and shoots guns on your property and the neighbor complained but there was nothing he could do?
We hunt on our property but no to the loud music
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:13 pm
We hunt on our property but no to the loud music
Did you shoot buffalo for your wedding reception?
Locked Previous topicNext topic