I think if you fly a confederate flag all year, you shouldn’t try to celebrate the 4th of July

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:25 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:24 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:19 pm

This is disgusting, disturbing, unacceptable— not funny.
🤢🤮
She took it to far to begin with. If she can't take it then she shouldn't dish it out.
You didn’t have to respond this way!
Why couldn’t you ignore it?
She want to say stupid shit then so will I
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
IdenticalMeatyJay-max-1mb.gif
IdenticalMeatyJay-max-1mb.gif (777.92 KiB) Viewed 88 times
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:24 pm
She took it to far to begin with. If she can't take it then she shouldn't dish it out.
Dumbass you quoted me first on page 4, so you started the shit trashy
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Backwood hillbilly all i said was you would know since your original comment was full if judgment and ignorance. You took it to far so i followed along. Your ignorant ass started talking about kids. Don't say trashy shit and it wouldn't be said to you.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Backwood hillbilly all i said was you would know since your original comment was full if judgment and ignorance. You took it to far so i followed along. Your ignorant ass started talking about kids. Don't say trashy shit and it wouldn't be said to you.
Im not the trashy redneck ignorant hillbilly birch thats having kids with every male relative within 100 miles. Try finding a man not related to you unless your mom and grandmothers made that impossible by doing the same as you are now :o
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Im not the trashy redneck ignorant hillbilly birch thats having kids with every male relative within 100 miles. Try finding a man not related to you unless your mom and grandmothers made that impossible by doing the same as you are now :o
See it is ignorant comments like that. Now being real. I don't keep it in the family you judgmental ignorant twit. But i think you are hiding the fact that your dh is your first cousin.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:03 pm

See it is ignorant comments like that. Now being real. I don't keep it in the family you judgmental ignorant twit. But i think you are hiding the fact that your dh is your first cousin.
Your guilty conscious is kicking your ignorant ass because your father and his brothers are also all of your baby daddy's.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:18 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:03 pm

Your guilty conscious is kicking your ignorant ass because your father and his brothers are also all of your baby daddy's.
My daddy is dead you stupid c**t. But keep F***ing your grandpa.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

STOP ANON 6 & 7!!! YOU HAVE BOTH CROSSED LINES THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CROSSED AND HIJACKED AN ENTIRE POST. YOU'RE BOTH BETTER THAN THIS, ENOUGH!!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm STOP ANON 6 & 7!!! YOU HAVE BOTH CROSSED LINES THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CROSSED AND HIJACKED AN ENTIRE POST. YOU'RE BOTH BETTER THAN THIS, ENOUGH!!
She took it to far. All i said you would know because of her stupid judgemental ignorant comment. Then she wanted to take it to far. I played along for a bit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic