I dont do job interviews

Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

You sound annoying. They're better off without you.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Chef. Executive chef. I have a culinary degree and an active servesafe. I am switching the menu to 100% housemade menu items.
I'm union as well.
Also, I have three active clearances and I still had to get a new state clearance even though mine is less than a year old. I also have an FBI clearance and another that are both active.
Oh okay. CNA is the only job I have ever heard of in a hospital where you had to have a physical. Why would you need one as a chef? That doesnt even make sense lol
Wait...you think CNAs have to get physicals to get hired?

You are trying so hard, but you just clearly don’t know much about hospitals, hiring processes, etc.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:13 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:01 pm
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm Why does anyone still believe this? Specialities in the medical field are heavily vetted, her position included. My husband is in residency right now and we've seen it firsthand.
I just got hired at a hospital and I had to go in for an interview just so I could schedule testing and a background check.
I have to get two tb tests, a state clearance, and physical done. No way does someone just waltz in off the street and get a job at a hospital.
I already have priveledges at all the local hospitals.

What is your job? CNA?
“Priviledged”? Lol

Also, if you are “priviledged” at the hospitals, you interviewed there. So that doesn’t support your trolling at all. It wouldn’t be the case that you “don’t do interviews,” just that you only work places where you have already interviewed and have some active contract with. I wouldn’t need to interview at the hospital where I currently work, either!
Anonymous 12

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:49 am

I just got hired at a hospital and I had to go in for an interview just so I could schedule testing and a background check.
I have to get two tb tests, a state clearance, and physical done. No way does someone just waltz in off the street and get a job at a hospital.

What is your job? CNA?
“Priviledged”? Lol

Also, if you are “priviledged” at the hospitals, you interviewed there. So that doesn’t support your trolling at all. It wouldn’t be the case that you “don’t do interviews,” just that you only work places where you have already interviewed and have some active contract with. I wouldn’t need to interview at the hospital where I currently work, either!
Providers at the hospitals where I worked never have to interview for hospital privileges, only go through extensive background & reference checks, as they are not actually employed by the hospital.

But I agree, this chic is something else with her delusional interview notions.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:36 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm
Oh okay. CNA is the only job I have ever heard of in a hospital where you had to have a physical. Why would you need one as a chef? That doesnt even make sense lol
Wait...you think CNAs have to get physicals to get hired?

You are trying so hard, but you just clearly don’t know much about hospitals, hiring processes, etc.
That is the only job I have ever heard of that requires physicals at least in my area. Two of the hospitals require a physical and a test showing you know proper body mechanics when transferring patients for CNAs

I have worked in hospitals for over 25 years and was in school learning in the hospital for years before that
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:49 am

What is your job? CNA?
“Priviledged”? Lol

Like I said I have never been interviewed ever for a job

I will give you an example. The newest hospital in my area opened 5 years ago. It was part of the same hospital system as 3 of the other hospitals. All I had to do will fill out paperwork. My CPR and TB test were still valid so it was very easy. No interview involved

About 2 years before that there was another hospital not in the hospital group. That was a little more in-depth because I had to give them proof of certifications but my practice handled most of it. Still no interview.

I know you pretend like you know a lot about so much on here but it really isn't true

What is your job? Do you even know anyone in anesthesia?
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 pm Not currently but they have many times in the past

Im at the top of my field in my area. I get job offers nearly weekly

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 pm Oh yeah, employers are fighting over you, I’m sure 😂
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:33 pm

I have never had a problem finding a job so I don't really need luck.
Maybe in the trailer Park area they are, but not in the real world.
Locked Previous topicNext topic