I dont do job interviews

PinkMartini
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Nope. Troll. No one would hire you. Even people up for CEO positions have to interview.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm Why does anyone still believe this? Specialities in the medical field are heavily vetted, her position included. My husband is in residency right now and we've seen it firsthand.
I just got hired at a hospital and I had to go in for an interview just so I could schedule testing and a background check.
I have to get two tb tests, a state clearance, and physical done. No way does someone just waltz in off the street and get a job at a hospital.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:01 pm
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm Why does anyone still believe this? Specialities in the medical field are heavily vetted, her position included. My husband is in residency right now and we've seen it firsthand.
I just got hired at a hospital and I had to go in for an interview just so I could schedule testing and a background check.
I have to get two tb tests, a state clearance, and physical done. No way does someone just waltz in off the street and get a job at a hospital.
I already have priveledges at all the local hospitals.

What is your job? CNA?
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:13 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:01 pm

What is your job? CNA?
Chef. Executive chef. I have a culinary degree and an active servesafe. I am switching the menu to 100% housemade menu items.
I'm union as well.
Also, I have three active clearances and I still had to get a new state clearance even though mine is less than a year old. I also have an FBI clearance and another that are both active.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:13 pm

What is your job? CNA?
Chef. Executive chef. I have a culinary degree and an active servesafe. I am switching the menu to 100% housemade menu items.
I'm union as well.
Also, I have three active clearances and I still had to get a new state clearance even though mine is less than a year old. I also have an FBI clearance and another that are both active.
Oh okay. CNA is the only job I have ever heard of in a hospital where you had to have a physical. Why would you need one as a chef? That doesnt even make sense lol
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm

I'm union as well.
Oh okay. CNA is the only job I have ever heard of in a hospital where you had to have a physical. Why would you need one as a chef? That doesnt even make sense lol
I have to have a clearance, 2 tb tests, and a physical.
Because of the weakened immune system population. Young kids, elderly, cancer patients etc.
they want to ensure you're not going to risk weekend immune systems by your poor health.
They also want to ensure you can lift the 50lb bags of flour, sugar, and other items.
I had to get a tb shot for culinary school.
It's one of the first things you learn in culinary school. You have to serve everything at proper temps for those populations.
i want candy!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, aren’t you stuck up? 😂
God luck finding a job with that attitude...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:32 pm Well, aren’t you stuck up? 😂
I have never had a problem finding a job so I don't really need luck.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh yeah, employers are fighting over you, I’m sure 😂
I mean, who doesn’t want a holier-than-thou stuck up, I’m-too-good-for-you asshat on the pay roll?!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:33 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Not currently but they have many times in the past

Im at the top of my field in my area. I get job offers nearly weekly

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 pm Oh yeah, employers are fighting over you, I’m sure 😂
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:33 pm
Locked Previous topicNext topic