DH and I decided to block BM for the rest of the summer

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She has been trying to micromanage everything. Custody changed last year because of DHs job. It went from 50/50 to every other weekend + him getting the majority of the summer with the kids. Luckily it will be back to normal in a few months.

BM has been trying to tell us how to do every little thing. We should feed the kids this, or we should get them up at this time to make it to that, or we should be spending more time focusing on this other thing.

DH has tried to tell her to back off but she just wont. We decided to block her. There is really no reason we need to be talking to her directly. She still can talk the kids all she wants on their phones.

We even blocked her on the home phone because she was calling that with a blocked number 3-4 times a day. She is probably just bored and lonely which I can understand but that doesnt mean she needs to be up our assess all the time.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Another angry BM? oh.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course, the Bitchy BM is NOT happy and the SM is perfect lol
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Go get DH I need to ask him some questions. I can't believe he's willing to block the mother of his children for these silly reasons.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pm Go get DH I need to ask him some questions. I can't believe he's willing to block the mother of his children for these silly reasons.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That would drive me crazy too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If someone is going to drive me nuts all day with phone calls, I'd stop answering the phone, too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pm Go get DH I need to ask him some questions. I can't believe he's willing to block the mother of his children for these silly reasons.
I don't think us not wanting 20 calls or texts a day over day to day things is silly
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:13 pm Another angry BM? oh.
Makes me yearn for a good old fashioned bfing vs formula feeding post. Everyone saying formula is poison lol. Never thought I'd miss that.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:13 pm Another angry BM? oh.
Always. There has to be something else to talk about.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic