I got the job!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Well it's official. I GOT THE JOB!!

I will be starting July 22nd as a secretary at a high school. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

I had my interview on Wednesday 9 am, was called by the school at noon to tell me they had chosen me. Then HR called an hour later to officially offer me the job.

I did my background check yesterday (They said it would take 3-5 days to come back but for some reason came back that afternoon) filled out my pre-employment paperwork online last night and go Monday to finalize all the paperwork!!

YAY. It was so time for a change
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Congrats!!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Im going to first offer you my sincerest Congratulations

Then Im going to tell you how crazy you are because you will have to deal with all the crazy ass parents and the nutty students, hahaha
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Congratulations! The background coming back quickly is a good thing!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

That's so great! Congratulations!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:43 pm Well it's official. I GOT THE JOB!!

I will be starting July 22nd as a secretary at a high school. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

I had my interview on Wednesday 9 am, was called by the school at noon to tell me they had chosen me. Then HR called an hour later to officially offer me the job.

I did my background check yesterday (They said it would take 3-5 days to come back but for some reason came back that afternoon) filled out my pre-employment paperwork online last night and go Monday to finalize all the paperwork!!

YAY. It was so time for a change
Congratulations!
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Congratulations!
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

For you, the Conga Rats!

"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats!!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess