Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CrazyJenn wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 am
Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:36 am
CrazyJenn wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:28 am My daughter is 14, almost 15. She started wearing make-up last year.
Some days it's pretty clownish looking, lol
I figure she's learning, and if she wants to go out looking like that sometimes, that's on her!
My 14 yr old started wearing makeup at the beginning of the year. She watched YouTube videos on applying makeup and she really good.i told her as long as it’s light and not overly done we were cool,
Mine watches those you tube videos also. She's getting better and better the more she does it. She'll be 15 in November and starts high school in the fall. Practice, practice! lol
Is your baby excited about going to HS? Mine was nervous about going to HS last yr.. She had a great yr and looking forward to the 10th grade.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:09 am
CrazyJenn wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 am
Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:36 am

My 14 yr old started wearing makeup at the beginning of the year. She watched YouTube videos on applying makeup and she really good.i told her as long as it’s light and not overly done we were cool,
Mine watches those you tube videos also. She's getting better and better the more she does it. She'll be 15 in November and starts high school in the fall. Practice, practice! lol
Is your baby excited about going to HS? Mine was nervous about going to HS last yr.. She had a great yr and looking forward to the 10th grade.
She's a little excited, a little nervous. She's the kid who just kind of rolls with it though, so I expect she'll be fine with it.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

7 years old is way too young to be wearing makeup but I`ve seen more than a few little ones who do for some strange reason. Why not take her somewhere where they`ll show her how to put on makeup properly so she doesn`t look like a clown when she`s with her Mom? Often, someone else telling a child how to do something that isn't Mom or Dad gets the message through.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I feel bad for children with two sets of parents and rules. I know it’s not the end of the world, and everyone survives mostly with obvious emotional issues. 😑 but still...
Deleted User 203

Unread post

If it's just for fun and only worn at home, I just do not see the big deal, provided that the make-up is not old.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

A few tried that and were caught at school, they only did it one time and never tried again. The last two know better because of what happened with their older sisters. We don't have a problem with a light application but nothing heavy. First of all, its bad for their skin and since they all have beautiful skin and with no acne or any kind of blemishes, I want it to stay that way for as long as possible
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:41 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:19 am My girls aren't allowed to wear any kind of makeup until they are around 15 to 16 and then only for special occasions.
And by make up I mean a sheer lip gloss and a light coating of mascara. They can look like clowns when they are adults and not living at home
They'll be sneaking behind you back wearing it.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:46 am I feel bad for children with two sets of parents and rules. I know it’s not the end of the world, and everyone survives mostly with obvious emotional issues. 😑 but still...
Not really, kids have different sets of rules no matter where they go school, daycare, home, grandmas, friends etc. Not the big deal that you see it as.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

*deep sigh *
Anonymous 9

Unread post

My 13 year old for some reason decided she wanted to try wearing l makeup the other day. Well instead of saying something she just got into mine and went all out. I laughed when I saw her. My foundation is about 3 shades too light. She put on the bright red lipstick I have for some reason and dear God her eyeshadow looked insane. I told her she can wear light makeup if she wants but no foundation, no bright red lipstick! And to stay out of mine, I'll get her her own stuff. She just said nevermind.
AngelaA
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Honestly I think it depends. If we are talking a hint of blush or some mild lip stick, then I don’t think it’s a big deal.... but eye liner, eye shadow, mascara and ruby red high gloss lip stick... yah that would be too much for me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic