We aren't letting SD wear makeup on our time

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

good grief. take her innate passions and make them blossom you dolt.

when a child shows an interest in something guide them don't suppress what you don't understand.

people who impose limits on creativity are dolts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CrazyJenn wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:28 am My daughter is 14, almost 15. She started wearing make-up last year.
Some days it's pretty clownish looking, lol
I figure she's learning, and if she wants to go out looking like that sometimes, that's on her!
My 14 yr old started wearing makeup at the beginning of the year. She watched YouTube videos on applying makeup and she really good.i told her as long as it’s light and not overly done we were cool,
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Stalker?
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:22 am I can't believe you would call a child a hooker, you're gross.
Why are surprised about anything that this admitted lying troll stalker posts about?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

She's playing dress up. Remove the stick from your ass
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:36 am
CrazyJenn wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:28 am My daughter is 14, almost 15. She started wearing make-up last year.
Some days it's pretty clownish looking, lol
I figure she's learning, and if she wants to go out looking like that sometimes, that's on her!
My 14 yr old started wearing makeup at the beginning of the year. She watched YouTube videos on applying makeup and she really good.i told her as long as it’s light and not overly done we were cool,
Mine watches those you tube videos also. She's getting better and better the more she does it. She'll be 15 in November and starts high school in the fall. Practice, practice! lol
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:19 am My girls aren't allowed to wear any kind of makeup until they are around 15 to 16 and then only for special occasions.
And by make up I mean a sheer lip gloss and a light coating of mascara. They can look like clowns when they are adults and not living at home
They'll be sneaking behind you back wearing it.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Is she wanting to just wear it in the house or out in public?
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nope too young
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Too young to be wearing makeup outside the house. I'm with you and your DH.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

First, there is nothing a seven year old could wear that would make them look like a hooker. lots of little kids like to put on makeup, it doesn't mean anything. I'd just get her some play makeup and tell her she can wear it in the house, not when we go out, same as any dress clothes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic