#ImpeachTrumpNow Trends On Twitter: Americans Say President Committed 'Treason' by Saying He Would Take Foreign Informat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm I dont understand why anybody would be willing to impeach Trump. The country is doing great. Do they hate this country so much they would be willing to sabotage it just because they personally dislike this president?
Yes
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm I dont understand why anybody would be willing to impeach Trump. The country is doing great. Do they hate this country so much they would be willing to sabotage it just because they personally dislike this president?
That’s how much they hate Trump. They don’t care about how it affects America.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:48 pm
I understand not liking his personality, or what he says , but how can you argue with the results he's getting. Its like they don't even see the record economy and super low unemployment.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 pm
I understand not liking his personality, or what he says , but how can you argue with the results he's getting. Its like they don't even see the record economy and super low unemployment.
No comment about what he said yesterday?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They ignore all that and look for and focus on the negative they can find on him. It’s crazy.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 pm

What ? That he would listen if a foreign government gave him information on another candidate? I don't think its that bad, its more believable than a candidate that would say "I won't listen and will immediately call the FBI"
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:35 pm

What ? That he would listen if a foreign government gave him information on another candidate? I don't think its that bad, its more believable than a candidate that would say "I won't listen and will immediately call the FBI"
its illegal
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are not dealing with rational people in this group.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Omg
🙄
Trump supporters are so uninformed.
It’s just sad.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:13 pm

We are not dealing with rational people here.
Doing illegal acts and then protecting someone who is a criminal is not rational
Locked Previous topicNext topic