I already had plans !!

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:09 pm Honestly, if it were me, I'd ask my son which he would rather do. Any chance I get, I try to be with family. (If your son prefers the park over that, I could totally understand that, though, too.)

On another note, are you the poster who took her daughter to see that K-pop band last weekend? If so, how was it?

It was hell.The noise was deafening.I had to shell out money for earplugs because my ears were popping.Ive been to other concerts and never needed ear plugs.The boys are GORGEOUS .I see why young girls go crazy over them.I did notnhave a good time at all though because I was too big for my seat and also too tall.I was in extreme pain the entire time and had to try not to show it.I was very thankful when the show ended.I really need to lose weight.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:44 pm Keep your plans. Just an FYI... Someone who is trying to claim car crash bodily injuries shouldn't be going to Six Flags and riding anything.
I dont ride anything regardless.Im too fat to fit on any rides.I go for my kids enjoyment.I take them from ride to ride.Were going to the waterpark for a few hours first.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Did you bump into anyone's car while parking or sideswipe a car on the Interstate
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Oh, no! It sounds like you really just couldn't wait to get out of there! But I'll bet your daughter had a BLAST! Those boys are good looking and they really put on a decent show. Sorry it was deafening and uncomfortable for you, though. So...you won't be going to see them again anytime soon, I'm sure. Glad she got the experience. Has she stopped talking about that band yet? :)
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:09 pm Honestly, if it were me, I'd ask my son which he would rather do. Any chance I get, I try to be with family. (If your son prefers the park over that, I could totally understand that, though, too.)

On another note, are you the poster who took her daughter to see that K-pop band last weekend? If so, how was it?

It was hell.The noise was deafening.I had to shell out money for earplugs because my ears were popping.Ive been to other concerts and never needed ear plugs.The boys are GORGEOUS .I see why young girls go crazy over them.I did notnhave a good time at all though because I was too big for my seat and also too tall.I was in extreme pain the entire time and had to try not to show it.I was very thankful when the show ended.I really need to lose weight.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why. Do. You. Still. Speak. To. ANY. Of. These. People????
Locked Previous topicNext topic