California Senate Passes Bill Requiring Public Colleges to Offer Abortions, Days After Alabama's Near-Total Ban

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good... They're regular medications that should be prescribed just like any other regular medication a health office would prescribe.

I'm SO glad I moved to Arkansas so we can start evening out the voting playing field.. There's thousands of us coming!! Hahahaha...
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Quoted by morgan in:

"California Senate Passes Bill Requiring Public Colleges to Offer Abortions, Days After Alabama's Near-Total Ban"

Tue May 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Nope
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 pm You and your daughters will be forced to have your incest and rape babies. Winning
Didn't you hear? The chances of that are low , so for those rape victims it did happen to , screw it. Increasing their pain is worth it to a right-leaner...
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm Fine by me. I'm actually okay with the demographics who typically abort to keep on aborting.
libs aren't even breeding enough to replace themselves, thats why they depend on 3rd world immigrants to replace them. they will not have a legacy, theyre dependent on the pipe dream that immigrants will carry their social justice torch, but most immigrants are hostile to the left's values- all except for the social programs that give them free shit.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:18 pm
morgan wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm Fine by me. I'm actually okay with the demographics who typically abort to keep on aborting.
libs aren't even breeding enough to replace themselves, thats why they depend on 3rd world immigrants to replace them. they will not have a legacy, theyre dependent on the pipe dream that immigrants will carry their social justice torch, but most immigrants are hostile to the left's values- all except for the social programs that give them free shit.
lol this might be a reasonable assumption if political ideology was genetic, but one can be raised by conservatives and be liberal as an adult, or vice versa.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:30 pm
lol this might be a reasonable assumption if political ideology was genetic, but one can be raised by conservatives and be liberal as an adult, or vice versa.
Thank goodness it is not. The far right is dying off. We will see change for the better soon
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 pm You and your daughters will be forced to have your incest and rape babies. Winning
Didn't you hear? The chances of that are low , so for those rape victims it did happen to , screw it. Increasing their pain is worth it to a right-leaner...
Wow, that comment about the new abortion laws and what will happen was reported and I got in trouble. For what God only knows
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:46 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm
Wow, that comment about the new abortion laws and what will happen was reported and I got in trouble. For what God only knows
Don't worry about it... I'm guessing the one who reported you is reporting people all day long anytime they see a comment they don't like.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:35 pm

Thank goodness it is not. The far right is dying off. We will see change for the better soon
lol, no it isn't. the "far right" is mostly made up of young people and its spreading across the globe. too many left wing outlets to count are scared and writing about it.

Bolsonaro's nationalistic rhetoric is in sharp contrast to a gathering that has long stood for globalization and has pushed to strengthen international ties.

"Right-Wing Populist Jair Bolsonaro Sworn In As President Of Brazil
LATIN AMERICA
Right-Wing Populist Jair Bolsonaro Sworn In As President Of Brazil
His tactics may remind many of the American president's. But it is actually symptomatic of a global wave that started almost a decade ago and has only strengthened in recent years. From Turkey and Hungary, to India and the Philippines, the voices of nationalism and the far right have become dominant forces that begin with the election of a charismatic, influential and powerful man."

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/21/68712847 ... -worldwide
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

yep, but the majority do inherit their parent's morals and political party. these perspective are shaped mostly in youth which is why the left is trying to infiltrate all levels of education with their indoctrination agenda.
Locked Previous topicNext topic