Unread post

Is she hard up for money?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:02 am Is she hard up for money?
Even if she was she's not going to get a lot pawning a wedding band. If I was going to steal I'd check medicine cabinets and the bedroom for better things. More likely it got lost somehow. I lost a wedding band once and damned if I could figure out how. Its probably in some alternate universe somewhere.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

uh-huh... sure this happened.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Given the exact same scenario, I would never come to the conclusion that my best friend stole DH's ring. Does your BF have a history of taking things? Why did you come to that conclusion?
Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Search in the dark with a flashlight. This is how I find things I’ve lost, often in the exact place I’ve looked multiple times. Or it went down the drain and past the trap already. It’s your dhs fault. I doubt anyone took it, there is very slight value in a 2nd hand ring. If someone is a theif, I’m sure there’s lots of other less noticeable stuff they could take.
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:06 am
Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:42 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:33 am Why would she steal it?
I'm really curious as to why she stole it also. It is his third wedding ring, since he lost one in a toll booth and another down a drain. It wasn't expensive, I got it for 50 bucks at Walmart, but it means a lot to us.
Does she have a history of stealing?
Not that I know of. We have only really been good friends for almost a year.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:18 pm
Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:42 am

I'm really curious as to why she stole it also. It is his third wedding ring, since he lost one in a toll booth and another down a drain. It wasn't expensive, I got it for 50 bucks at Walmart, but it means a lot to us.
Do you have a history of friends stealing from you or a history of accusing people of things? I'm still trying to figure out why you came to the conclusion that she stole it and not that your DH misplaced somewhere.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Do you have a history of friends stealing from you or a history of accusing people of things? I'm still trying to figure out why you came to the conclusion that she stole it and not that your DH misplaced somewhere.
Probably easier to blame the friend than swallowing the bitter pill husband lost a 3rd or 4th ring.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:22 pm
Nopeville wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Probably easier to blame the friend than swallowing the bitter pill husband lost a 3rd or 4th ring.
I think it's super weird. The idea of accusing a friend of stealing from me would just never cross my mind, maybe because I've never had it happen to me. On the other hand, DH "loses" his wedding ring a few times a year, but so far, it's always turned back up.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Wow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic