How can they do this

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:27 pm Sorry, but this is on you. You should have made sure you understood your policy and your job requirements. You caused an accident and injured other human beings. You should be held accountable to the fullest limits allowed by law.

I also don't think this is the entire story.
I agree
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
Jesus Christ, because of a car accident??
Your own children might be the cause of a car accident one day, hopefully they are treated better than you are treating this woman.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You likely need to consult with a bankruptcy attorney.
People need to learn that it’s not worth the few bucks you save to be dishonest about what you’re using the vehicle for.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That absolutely sucks for everyone involved.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:12 pm I'd get a lawyer and sue the home health company. THEY should have had you covered on THEIR insurance.
If she was using her personal vehicle, they can’t cover her. That’s her responsibility. You’re not supposed to lie to your insurance company.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 10

Unread post

It sounds like you're trying to play the victim here, but I'm sure there's more to the story than what you're telling. You are calling your husband an asshole, but you created chaos and financial strife in his life too. Your actions didn't only affect you and he has the right to be upset about it. Are you currently working or is he burdened with the financial responsibility of your mistake?
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Jesus Christ! Over react much? She did t say she was drunk or high! People get in car accidents all the time. Like literally every second of the day. She didn't say anyone was killed. Good grief take a Xanax you freaking nut job!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:twisted:
Attachments
2YuO.gif
2YuO.gif (914.89 KiB) Viewed 98 times
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Settle down Beavis.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:24 pm
Oh good grief. A little extreme don't you think?
That sounds like some dumb shit a certain former member who shall not be named would say lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic