We have a Claires in our Walmart now.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I thought they filed for bankruptcy and were closing all of the stores but they just recently opened up a Claires in our Walmart. It was pretty popular today but it may be because it's new. I heard build a bear was thinking of opening stores in some Walmart's as well but I've not personally seen any. So many malls keep closing we only have 1 which is doing well so I guess they have to move somewhere.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

We had one in our malls and it closed. And we don't have a build a bear anywhere nearby.

All we have in the closest Walmart is a stupid subway. And a hair place we don't go to either of them.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:24 pm We had one in our malls and it closed. And we don't have a build a bear anywhere nearby.

All we have in the closest Walmart is a stupid subway. And a hair place we don't go to either of them.
We don't have anything in our walmart
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:24 pm We had one in our malls and it closed. And we don't have a build a bear anywhere nearby.

We used to have a McDonald's in our Walmart then they shut down and that was many years ago.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The one at our mall is always super busy. Our CVS stores recently started getting Claire's products.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Claire's is overpriced cheap junk jewerly
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 am Claire's is overpriced cheap junk jewerly
Agreed, but my 5 year loves it, lol!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Uggghhhh I hate this store.....my girls love it also
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:18 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 am Claire's is overpriced cheap junk jewerly
Agreed, but my 5 year loves it, lol!
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I loved it when I was young but now I don't even think about going in. If I had daughters I'd probably go in there.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A mall near us isn't doing too well. They added a fun zone, Clinic and a bunch of food courts in there and that's where everyone be. Our Walmart has aunt annie, hair salon, nail salon and a vision place in it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic