How can they do this

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
People like her? Dang lady that's a bit harsh. She made a driving error and it caused an accident. She didn't say she was driving under the influence. People make driving errors every day I'm sure you have too. Saying she doesn't deserve to be around her children that's ridiculous.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
That's overboard. You're a psycho.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How did you cause the accident? If it was a total accident then I'd feel bad for you...but if you were under the influence, etc forget that mess.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:12 pm I'd get a lawyer and sue the home health company. THEY should have had you covered on THEIR insurance.
I'm a home health aide. And it is the employee responsibility to have insurance and our responsibility to make sure we are fully covered in case of an accident
I used to work for a company that i had to transport my patient. I don't any more
Anonymous 6

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:24 pm
Oh good grief. A little extreme don't you think?
Lol you think? I bet she's never ever made a driving mistake ever. Let's start taking people's kids away for traffic offenses.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Lol you think? I bet she's never ever made a driving mistake ever. Let's start taking people's kids away for traffic offenses.
I got a parking ticket once. Better take my grown children away, and never ever let me near my grandson&grandpuppy. :lol:
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 6

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:41 pm

I got a parking ticket once. Better take my grown children away, and never ever let me near my grandson&grandpuppy. :lol:
The horror!! I was blamed for an accident once. I was also transporting a client well picking her up at her appointment. The other driver was the cause she tried to squeeze past me as I was about to turn right and clipped my left front fender. All the damage was to my car, the officer went with her version of events because she had a passenger that gave his story and I was alone. My client saw it happen from down the street but he didn't care. This was years before I had children I guess I don't deserve to be around my children too
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh STFU. Accidents happen.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:51 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:41 pm

The horror!! I was blamed for an accident once. I was also transporting a client well picking her up at her appointment. The other driver was the cause she tried to squeeze past me as I was about to turn right and clipped my left front fender. All the damage was to my car, the officer went with her version of events because she had a passenger that gave his story and I was alone. My client saw it happen from down the street but he didn't care. This was years before I had children I guess I don't deserve to be around my children too
That sucks! The officer should have talked to you both, if he didn't. We are a danger to society. Better round em' up!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:36 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:12 pm I'd get a lawyer and sue the home health company. THEY should have had you covered on THEIR insurance.
I'm a home health aide. And it is the employee responsibility to have insurance and our responsibility to make sure we are fully covered in case of an accident
I used to work for a company that i had to transport my patient. I don't any more
I used my client's car but it was wheelchair equipped. I assumed therefore I fell under her insurance not mine. But if I'd used my car certainly I would have had to notify my auto insurance.
Locked Previous topicNext topic