How can they do this

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Before I answer are you in the US?
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just read you were the cause. Zoinks. I feel for you but good luck!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:48 pm Before I answer are you in the US?
Yes I am
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd get a lawyer and sue the home health company. THEY should have had you covered on THEIR insurance.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:12 pm I'd get a lawyer and sue the home health company. THEY should have had you covered on THEIR insurance.
I tried that. Several lawyers told me that they were not responsible for my having car insurance. Due to the fact that I was using !y personal insurance
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
Oh good grief. A little extreme don't you think?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

In order for them to take your license, that had to be one hell of an accident,

What happened?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Sorry, but this is on you. You should have made sure you understood your policy and your job requirements. You caused an accident and injured other human beings. You should be held accountable to the fullest limits allowed by law.

I also don't think this is the entire story.
Locked Previous topicNext topic