I am not giving 2 weeks notice

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Tomorrow is my last day at work. They have no idea. Most of the time when someone gives their 2 weeks notice they just send them home.

They will be fucked over and I do kinda feel bad about that but I have to do what I have to do. I have a new better job but I cant afford to take 2 weeks off.

They will be so understaffed for the next few weeks until the new schedules comes out.

It sucks but it is what it is
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good luck to ya.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well if they were just going to walk you out for giving a 2 weeks notice, they don't really need you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 pm Well if they were just going to walk you out for giving a 2 weeks notice, they don't really need you.
That isnt even the case. They would rather be spiteful than do what is best for the company. The last person they told to leave was 2 months ago. We were understaffed for weeks
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:42 pm
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 pm Well if they were just going to walk you out for giving a 2 weeks notice, they don't really need you.
That isnt even the case. They would rather be spiteful than do what is best for the company. The last person they told to leave was 2 months ago. We were understaffed for weeks
If that's how management is, I can see why they're having turnover. Good luck!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you are sure this wont come back to bite you in the ass in the future....go for it.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Can’t blame us if they fire you when you give notice. If you’re a shot employer, don’t expect employees to put you before themselves!

As long as you don’t need the reference, then to hell with them. But if there’s someone decent above your bods, i’d be sure to send them an email after you leave letting them know why you didn’t give notice.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If they're just going to let you go and not let you work the last two weeks, then f**k them. Walk out without notice. I don't blame you.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

I'm not either. I'm just going to leave my laptop and my keys one day, and maybe a note, and that will be that. They've screwed me over one too many times, the new manager is inflexible and unreasonable, and I deserve better. So I'm looking, and when I find it, I'm gone.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congratulations on screwing everyone over I guess???
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic