Trans athletes are making a travesty of women’s sports

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are now awarding men for beating women in women's sports.
Transgenders will destroy women's sports, not to mention athletic scholarships.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/04/trans-ath ... ns-sports/

This girl right here would have gotten a chance to qualify for regionals, giving her a chance at a scholarship, but she lost to two biological males competing against her on a female team.
Soule believes that had Miller and Yearwood not run, she would be on her way to race in Boston in front of more college coaches.

"We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts; it's demoralizing," she said.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgen ... S2RyY0DscQ
KAG
Mean Girl
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Trans women are women
Trans women are women

... My Kia is a Mercedes.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is just so bizarre to me. I have a feeling that more than one of the guys that is doing this kind of thing is only doing it because they know they couldn't compete with other men.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

its really funny. I dont think feminists in the 70s ever envisioned their movement essentially helping men to have even more power over them 😂

the Left is so irrational.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:39 pm This is just so bizarre to me. I have a feeling that more than one of the guys that is doing this kind of thing is only doing it because they know they couldn't compete with other men.
Despite what the left claims, greed and selfishness drive most people. if something benefits them, even if it puts others at a disadvantage, they will seize that opportunity. if a lion has a choice to chase down a gazelle with a broken foot or a strong one, it will choose the easy prey.

"social justice" just means giving select "identities" advantages over others. logically, this leads to viewing perceived victim group identities as tools to be exploited for gain. ie, Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren and of course "trans-women" athletes.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:40 pm its really funny. I dont think feminists in the 70s ever envisioned their movement essentially helping men to have even more power over them 😂

the Left is so irrational.

I'm old - so some of this is in my memory

Although the movement was portrayed as a desire to make us equal by lifting us up, the real movement was designed to let us go down to where men already were.

The screw anybody, anywhere with no consequences movement was what it really was.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m on the fence over this. There’s part of me that just can’t get past that in being inclusive we are still sending the message that females are second class citizens to males. I get it, though born biologically male, they identify female. I respect that BUT at the same time, identifying as female and having to deal with the struggles of identifying as female isn’t the same as being born female. It’s one of my hypocrisies in part because I don’t feel that same hang up with those born female that identify as male. I’ve yet to figure out a fair and just solution.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, this is when as a society we have to decide. Do we sacrifice fairness for PCness?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is the most destructive ideology to women in modern history.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think they should have their own class. Men are naturally built different than women and no amount of surgery or meds will change the physical strength of someone like that. If they want to be in the sports, ie MMA they should not be fighting non trans women. There are enough of them to start their own weight classes and leagues
Locked Previous topicNext topic