Don’t Post Anymore Screenshots of the Cafemom Facebook Please

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made the same deal with them that I made with the subreddit r/justnomil. We aren’t going to post screenshots here because of pii and user privacy.
🤓The Admin 🤓
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There's no hope for the future of today's children when their "mothers" act like children.

Unreal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pretty F***ing sad and childish that either group had to do this. Grow up
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If the screen shot is edited to black out names how is it giving out any pii?
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:09 am If the screen shot is edited to black out names how is it giving out any pii?
It's looking more like a "copyright" issue than a privacy issue to me. For sure, if anyone is in the Facebook group using her own name instead of a fake Facebook profile, she really has no reason to expect privacy. There's no reason to block out the names here even.
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:29 am Pretty F***ing sad and childish that either group had to do this. Grow up
Seems to me this is like the way that cafemom infantilized women by deciding for them what acceptable behavior was. What's wrong with being childish if someone is being treated like a child anyway?
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 pm I made the same deal with them that I made with the subreddit r/justnomil. We aren’t going to post screenshots here because of pii and user privacy.
Can I post a screenshot from a different Facebook group? How about the memes that show funny conversations on Twitter that you always see floating around?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Didn’t you read what Skip said? She made a deal with the owners of the Cafemom groups, not with all of Facebook or Twitter.
Why are you so upset that you can’t go around acting like a childish bully by posting useless crap that’s just about badmouthing somebody, anyway?
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:02 am
12skipafew wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 pm I made the same deal with them that I made with the subreddit r/justnomil. We aren’t going to post screenshots here because of pii and user privacy.
Can I post a screenshot from a different Facebook group? How about the memes that show funny conversations on Twitter that you always see floating around?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:18 am Didn’t you read what Skip said? She made a deal with the owners :lol: of the Cafemom groups, not with all of Facebook or Twitter.
Why are you so upset that you can’t go around acting like a childish bully by posting useless crap that’s just about badmouthing somebody, anyway?
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:02 am
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Skip, you must be exhausted from dealing with all the craziness around here this week. It's absurd that this even needs to be addressed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic