Nearly 100 abortion clinic workers leave industry *Topic locked

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:00 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:36 pm

No, but those surgeons are trying to save a life rather than taking a life.
Well... that depends.

When the doctors that performed an abortion that lead to the ability to harvest fetal embryo fibroblast cells and then turned around and grew viruses in them that became carriers for modern day vaccines...were they wrong for ending lives through abortion, or were the abortions they performed ok since they went on to save lives through their actions?

It's wrong to kill a life to harvest anything to give to another.
Are your kids vaccinated?

Did you help pay the men that murdered those two embryonic children so that your child could be safer?

Or do you now realize than an embryo is not a human, has no feelings, has no consciousness, and because those doctors did what they did - there are now millions more children that are healthier and have avoided death because they were able to utilize modern medicine?

Murky waters here...

Hard questions we would all rather not answer.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:36 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:07 pm

Is blood and gore absent from all other surgeon's lives?

No, but those surgeons are trying to save a life rather than taking a life.
Well... that depends.

When the doctors that performed an abortion that lead to the ability to harvest fetal embryo fibroblast cells and then turned around and grew viruses in them that became carriers for modern day vaccines...were they wrong for ending lives through abortion, or were the abortions they performed ok since they went on to save lives through their actions?
Ya know, I have zero problems with human tissue being used to for new vaccines. It sure beats using monkey kidneys and the risk of picking up an as yet unknown virus and unleashing it on the population through vaccines and then through the blood bank when someone needs a transfusion. And using medical waste human tissue means that we're not torturing and killing helpless wild animals.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:47 pm
AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:42 am
Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:11 pm

How was it rewarding? Do you know how many of them were having an abortion for medical reasons either with the mother or baby? Not being snarky, I'm really curious, because I've known several women who have had an abortion and none of them have been because of medical problems .
Protecting a fellow human being from those who don't act so human should be rewarding.
I might have misunderstood her story.
She was providing protection from the abortionist?
She was providing a fellow human with protection against the "pro-lifers" screaming death threats to her, she was providing protection in case one of them felt so compelled by their god to harm her as has been done in the past. She was providing protection against people that have nothing better to do in their lives than harassing those seeking legal medical care
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:50 pm
Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:11 am
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Everyone who said that cracked me up. They aren’t going anywhere. They were just having a tantrum. Too bad. I wanted to see many of them actually leave. Lol
LMFAO right!! as you see by a resident liberal on here chose to make fun of people who need to wear a helmet. Pema is such a special girl.

Pema ?
MOD is Pema
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:01 pm
Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:11 am

LMFAO right!! as you see by a resident liberal on here chose to make fun of people who need to wear a helmet. Pema is such a special girl.

Pema ?
MOD is Pema
Everyone knows nikki
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Pema ?
MOD is Pema
Everyone knows nikki
You just broke a big rule. PII.
Only a stalker would announce to the entire forum someone's actual name.
KAG
Mean Girl
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pema ?
MOD is Pema
Everyone knows nikki

Don't worry about her... Only a stalker would go around trying to "out" people's previous name on a different website.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MOM1018 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:46 pm I dont feel quite so bad anymore by taking unwanted stray dogs to the kill fascility.
Do you beat those dogs with chickens?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s been a couple weeks now, is there any actual proof of this? If 1% of the industry has actually left, wouldn’t there be an uptick in abortion clinic job postings around now?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pema ?
MOD is Pema
Everyone knows nikki
Who are you?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic