Now that she had her baby SM is constantly bitching about my kids having their own rooms

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That order is ridiculous. Hopefully you go to court and the judge throws that out. Your kids are going to be so entitled.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldn't be surprised if there's no such court order for them to have their own rooms and this mom is mad because the new baby has her own nursery.
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm SM can bitch all she wants. It’s her house. You helped create this situation for your kids. Now fix it by talking to them about sharing a room and giving compromise or just suck it up and hear the bitching.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:28 pm You dont just break a court order because things change. That isnt how it works

It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids? They feel like she is intentionally trying to get them to not want to go there.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:21 pm Things change and circumstances change and you have to roll with the punches and make the best of it.
I always thought it was important for kids to have an extracurricular activity but because of certain circumstances, that’s not a viable possibility now, so tough. They go without that and we make the best of it.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Keep helping them to find reasons to not like it at dad's house. Eventually, they won't want to go. And you will win.

Feel better?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:01 pm Keep helping them to find reasons to not like it at dad's house. Eventually, they won't want to go. And you will win.

Feel better?
They like their dads house. They are not liking their step mom.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Um sure....
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Isn’t this two teen boys? Is there a third child, a girl?
If the father helped create this problem then all of you need to sit down and he needs to help create a solution and he can break it to the kids.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:52 pm I didnt create this on my own. My ex up until SM started bitching felt strongly about them having their own rooms. Even when she was moving her kids in he was clear that his kids still go their own rooms.

So it isnt just on me. There is nothing wrong with a teen boy and girl not wanting to share a room together. There is nothing wrong with teens not wanting to share rooms with young children.

They arent ungrateful for wanting to keep the rooms they have had their whole lives
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:49 pm Well they are being ungrateful brats. You know it and I bet they do too. I bet they are enjoying having that power over a decision that affects her and her kids. Congratulations on what you created.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm It is just the room thing but it is an every day several times a day thing.

Like they will be having a conversation not even involving the rooms and she will bring it up and call them ungrateful brats

She has even started saying she should start counting down the days until they leave. I could go on and on about it. My ex even knows it is an issue and has asked her to stop so she just does it when she is not around

The kids avoid her as much as possible but she is home all the time and my ex is not
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Dad's house is now dad and SM's house. They either like it. Or they don't.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:07 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:01 pm Keep helping them to find reasons to not like it at dad's house. Eventually, they won't want to go. And you will win.

Feel better?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Probably. I’m confused about one thing though. Isn’t this two teen boys? She quoted me and said something about a teen boy and teen girl.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:55 pm I wouldn't be surprised if there's no such court order for them to have their own rooms and this mom is mad because the new baby has her own nursery.
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm SM can bitch all she wants. It’s her house. You helped create this situation for your kids. Now fix it by talking to them about sharing a room and giving compromise or just suck it up and hear the bitching.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:28 pm You dont just break a court order because things change. That isnt how it works

It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids? They feel like she is intentionally trying to get them to not want to go there.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think she is saying that her kids are 1 boy and 1 girl.
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:14 pm Probably. I’m confused about one thing though. Isn’t this two teen boys? She quoted me and said something about a teen boy and teen girl.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:55 pm I wouldn't be surprised if there's no such court order for them to have their own rooms and this mom is mad because the new baby has her own nursery.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Then you need to help them through that by not building their expectations up to having everything they want and not budging on compromising and letting them get whatever they want there. Of course it’s going to put a strain of their relationship with SM. I’m sure that’s just how you would like to see it go but it isn’t helping them it’s hurting them.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Feel better?
Locked Previous topicNext topic