How do you remember so much about members?

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:06 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am There are certain posts/posters I recall on here because they are so weird/gross/odd/unbelievable. There are a few posters that I'm just amazed at the crap they spew and live with, so those stick.
Here's your creeper OP :)
Yes, having a good memory always equates to creeper. :?
You are the BIGGEST shit stirrer on here. Red this is who you should be taking screenshots of.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:58 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am

I am tempted to start saving a certain member's posts that loves to delete them every 3 seconds
And what is the point of saving them. What do you plan to do with them?
RB will happily join in on the mob mentality of bullying a member on here ,as long as it's not her being bullied. If she feels bullied she tattletales.
And Valentine's day is the ring leader
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some things stick - others don't. It's not that big of a deal.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am I think its normal to remember certain things. I think its creepy when you start saving shit to your phone or computer to bring up in future post.
I am tempted to start saving a certain member's posts that loves to delete them every 3 seconds
Don't - you're no better.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it is normal to remember somethings you read on here. But for members to take screen shots and save them for later well that is just creepy.
RedBottoms

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:24 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am I think its normal to remember certain things. I think its creepy when you start saving shit to your phone or computer to bring up in future post.
Don't - you're no better.
That is why I said tempted. Too much work and my phone already is low on space lol
ColtsFan1912
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Honestly, some days I can barely keep my 3 kids names straight. I don't remember screen names very well on here. A few are just unforgettable though.
"Hope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are, and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are.”
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Because there are some people who post every detail of their lives over and over and over. It’s hard to forget if you have a working brain.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am There are certain posts/posters I recall on here because they are so weird/gross/odd/unbelievable. There are a few posters that I'm just amazed at the crap they spew and live with, so those stick.
Here's your creeper OP :)
Thats rich coming from someone that FUCKS an OLD BALDING FAT MAN that DOES NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH unless he's nagged to do so and is only with him because he supposedly has money. You must realize that you are only half a step away from prostitution.
Also you only got pregnant and had a baby so that you could collect a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF CHILD SUPPORT from the trick
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:37 pm Because there are some people who post every detail of their lives over and over and over. It’s hard to forget if you have a working brain.
I don’t remember screen names
Locked Previous topicNext topic