Trump warns Mexico over guns drawn on US troops: ‘Better not happen again!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:54 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm LOL or what? He’ll throw another big boy tantrum, threaten to close the border and then not do it? He’ll shut down the government and get nothing again? He’ll send pouty tweets? I bet they’re shaking in their boots.
You'd you rather he have them all lined up and shot?
What on earth would make that an option for a simple misunderstanding?

This is just Donald trying to sound tough. The adults around him will pay no mind.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 am
Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am

Looks like Mexico wants this. I say go for it. They will lose badly
You're willing to sacrifice American lives because the other side will lose in the end?
No but you want us to be victims and we will not!
Why are you lying?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:35 am The Mexican soldiers confronted them on what they thought was Mexico territory. Trump is an idiot. He's created a hostile relationship between the US and Mexico, so what in the f**k did he expect as a response when Mexican soldiers confronted US soldiers on Mexico soil? Kisses?
They ‘thought’ it was Mexican territory?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:38 am Seems to me he wants bloodshed on the border.
Umm Mexico is the one pointing guns at our guys. I would say they are to blame.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:38 am So let’s get this straight... America has a right to defend itself by throwing gas at men, women and children into Mexican territory, but Mexican soldiers pulling out guns when confronted by U.S guards, that’s a no-no?
Seriously, this guy wants to start a war. What a bully.
Well they were on our territory not the other way around. How is that hard to understand?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What I get from these comments and what I see in these comments are extreme liberals who would rather blame our men on our land and take Mexico’s side because they have such deep hatred for president Trump. What has our country come to!
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Seems like there’s a lot of assumptions, allegations and mistrust on both sides. Yep, nothing going to improve until both sides start communicating better.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:04 pm What I get from these comments and what I see in these comments are extreme liberals who would rather blame our men on our land and take Mexico’s side because they have such deep hatred for president Trump. What has our country come to!
This doesn’t seem like an issue that needs sides or to be made into a dramatic issue. It was a simple misunderstanding that the border guards on both sides resolved quickly. Trump, in his typical Twitter fashion, blew it way out of proportion totally unnecessarily.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:15 pm
Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 am

You're willing to sacrifice American lives because the other side will lose in the end?
No but you want us to be victims and we will not!
Why are you lying?
Lol
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:16 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:04 pm What I get from these comments and what I see in these comments are extreme liberals who would rather blame our men on our land and take Mexico’s side because they have such deep hatred for president Trump. What has our country come to!
This doesn’t seem like an issue that needs sides or to be made into a dramatic issue. It was a simple misunderstanding that the border guards on both sides resolved quickly. Trump, in his typical Twitter fashion, blew it way out of proportion totally unnecessarily.
Well I would take it pretty seriously to have a gun pointed at me. I think you’re down playing it. Just because they resolved the problem doesn’t mean it isn’t a big deal and didn’t have potential for disaster. IMO none of our men should be at the border unarmed. I think it’s a no brainer that they should always be armed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic