Wouldn't it be cool if

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Everyone who is for making abortion illegal after 6 weeks, should have to adopt and care for an adopted from foster care, child.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Those things aren’t related. And I’m pro choice. Very pro choice.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No. I don't want anyone who doesn't want a child being forced to take care of one.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not cool.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Except they don't give foster children to any random person so does not work in theory.

But there are plenty of hopeful adoptive couples that would happily adopt a newborn and wait on lists for years for the right to do so.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not cool at all👎
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If my house was bigger I gladly would. As it is the state wouldn't let me anyways.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

The thing is that a lot who are against abortion only care about the fetus and could care less after they are born. If they cared the same people wouldn't be against programs that help those children.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Most of the adoptive parents I know are pro life. I don't get why people say this stuff.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:29 am The thing is that a lot who are against abortion only care about the fetus and could care less after they are born. If they cared the same people wouldn't be against programs that help those children.

That's patently false.

How many children have you adopted? Should we claim you don't care about unwanted children if you haven't adopted any? How much volunteer work have you done at your local crisis pregnancy center? How many pregnant homeless mothers have you taken in who decided to keep their baby? How many mothers have you taken in after the baby was born? Do you not care about them?
Locked Previous topicNext topic