I've been up since 2

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm wired, high and cleaning baseboards!
Good morning!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Morning, I've been up since 4am. I'm enjoying my hot tea before doing my workout, then walking the dog 3 miles before going to work.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:10 am Morning, I've been up since 4am. I'm enjoying my hot tea before doing my workout, then walking the dog 3 miles before going to work.
Good for you! That's awesome! I do my workout at 8, after everyone leaves the house and I can relax, lol
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:10 am Morning, I've been up since 4am. I'm enjoying my hot tea before doing my workout, then walking the dog 3 miles before going to work.
Good for you! That's awesome! I do my workout at 8, after everyone leaves the house and I can relax, lol

Enjoy your workout later. Thankfully, dh leaves for work @ 4:30 am & our children are adults who live on their own. I usually have the house to myself. So relaxing.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good morning. I've been up since around 4 am but I'm not getting out of bed yet.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That sounds nice.
I love my family, but dang!

quote="Anonymous 2" post_id=375064 time=1555492988]
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 am

Enjoy your workout later. Thankfully, dh leaves for work @ 4:30 am & our children are adults who live on their own. I usually have the house to myself. So relaxing.
[/quote]
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 am Good morning. I've been up since around 4 am but I'm not getting out of bed yet.
No rush.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good morning. I got up at 5:55 as the dog was walking across my head telling me it was time to get up. Now, she is snoozing on my lap like she has no cares in the world...spoiled little animal. Everyone else is asleep so I'm sitting here with my coffee. Today is a rest day for me so no workout. My oldest has an orthodontist appointment at 9 and then we have to take her sister's piccolo to the music store to get fixed. Other than that, I have no clue what we will do today until Church tonight.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 am Good morning. I got up at 5:55 as the dog was walking across my head telling me it was time to get up. Now, she is snoozing on my lap like she has no cares in the world...spoiled little animal. Everyone else is asleep so I'm sitting here with my coffee. Today is a rest day for me so no workout. My oldest has an orthodontist appointment at 9 and then we have to take her sister's piccolo to the music store to get fixed. Other than that, I have no clue what we will do today until Church tonight.
Thoroughly dust every surface in your house. That always takes me a couple of hours.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My 10 year did that yesterday. She signed up for dusting on the chore chart so except for the sheets that my oldest just took out of the dryer and are sitting on the couch, the house is pretty clean. I will empty the dishwasher from last night in a few minutes and put the few cups in there that are in the sink, but overall we're in good shape here. I might have the girls preview their upcoming school work that they start next week, but I'm undecided on that one. We might just go do something fun today.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:40 am
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 am Good morning. I got up at 5:55 as the dog was walking across my head telling me it was time to get up. Now, she is snoozing on my lap like she has no cares in the world...spoiled little animal. Everyone else is asleep so I'm sitting here with my coffee. Today is a rest day for me so no workout. My oldest has an orthodontist appointment at 9 and then we have to take her sister's piccolo to the music store to get fixed. Other than that, I have no clue what we will do today until Church tonight.
Thoroughly dust every surface in your house. That always takes me a couple of hours.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic