Regent
Regent

Unread post

Where is the bank?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:50 pm Here! Take ALL my money!

You could donate it Image
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think I made the drawing too difficult so I increased the chances of a winner from 25% to 50%

There’s a drawing every hour and the jackpot keeps building until a winner is chosen.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:26 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:03 pm Is anyone playing the lottery?
I bought 2 tickets earlier I think, but it's not showing me anything.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 3

Unread post

12skipafew, I am noticing that I'm receiving notifications that say a person replied to my comment. But when I go to see their reply, they in fact did not reply to me...as was the case here.
I received notification that Conweis replied to me. But as you can see, she didn't. There's not even a comment from me for her to have replied to. I'm confused.

Conweis wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:47 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:45 pm Skip set this up. Every member has an amount posted under their sn in the posts. It will say "donate" IF you want to give them money or points AND "start robbery" if you want to steal money or points from them. IF you Click on the start robbery then a page will pop up asking how much you want to take. Only take less than 10% of their total amount. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. IF it doesn't work and you fail, you lose money also
Conweis wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:14 pm Someone tell me what is going on step by step.
I am short bus special sometimes
Thank you
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You may be getting notifications when someone replies to the post. It will say a user replied whenever they make a comment on a post that you are subscribed to. If they quote you then it will say the user quoted you instead of replied. If you don’t want those reply notifications, then you just have to unsubscribe to the post using the wrench icon and you will no longer receive them.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:59 pm 12skipafew, I am noticing that I'm receiving notifications that say a person replied to my comment. But when I go to see their reply, they in fact did not reply to me...as was the case here.
I received notification that Conweis replied to me. But as you can see, she didn't. There's not even a comment from me for her to have replied to. I'm confused.

Sassy762 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:45 pm Skip set this up. Every member has an amount posted under their sn in the posts. It will say "donate" IF you want to give them money or points AND "start robbery" if you want to steal money or points from them. IF you Click on the start robbery then a page will pop up asking how much you want to take. Only take less than 10% of their total amount. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. IF it doesn't work and you fail, you lose money also

Thank you
🤓The Admin 🤓
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:02 am You may be getting notifications when someone replies to the post. It will say a user replied whenever they make a comment on a post that you are subscribed to. If they quote you then it will say the user quoted you instead of replied. If you don’t want those reply notifications, then you just have to unsubscribe to the post using the wrench icon and you will no receive them.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:59 pm 12skipafew, I am noticing that I'm receiving notifications that say a person replied to my comment. But when I go to see their reply, they in fact did not reply to me...as was the case here.

Thank you
Was there no winner for 1055 lottery. That what the page is showing. It says that I have no tickets but that there wasn’t a previous winner
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Oh! Thank you so much!
12skipafew wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:02 am You may be getting notifications when someone replies to the post. It will say a user replied whenever they make a comment on a post that you are subscribed to. If they quote you then it will say the user quoted you instead of replied. If you don’t want those reply notifications, then you just have to unsubscribe to the post using the wrench icon and you will no longer receive them.

Thank you
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SKIP!!!!!!! Either you are Insane or Brilliant...............For now I'm going to go with BRILLIANT
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Oh! I agree. I think she's brilliant, too. But why do YOU think she's brilliant? LOL!
Sassy762 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 am SKIP!!!!!!! Either you are Insane or Brilliant...............For now I'm going to go with BRILLIANT
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, there wasn’t. I think I made the drawing too difficult when I first set it up so I increased the odds of a winning ticket being drawn from 25% to 50% for the next one. There are drawings every hour and the jackpot keeps growing but you have to buy new tickets to enter it.
hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:03 am
12skipafew wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:02 am You may be getting notifications when someone replies to the post. It will say a user replied whenever they make a comment on a post that you are subscribed to. If they quote you then it will say the user quoted you instead of replied. If you don’t want those reply notifications, then you just have to unsubscribe to the post using the wrench icon and you will no receive them.

Was there no winner for 1055 lottery. That what the page is showing. It says that I have no tickets but that there wasn’t a previous winner
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic