How does banning ice reduce lines and congestion at Disneyland?

RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Who has gotten very far from walt Disney's vision for the park.
Yes, now it is the vision that continues to entertain people and keeps them coming back and Disney still in business. They have to compete hard with competitors.
It's a vision that is making a lot of people avoid Disneyland. I used to hear only positive things but I'm hearing more and more people who wont go because its overpriced and overcrowded. Honestly my family agrees and have no plans to return there.
I won't be returning. Our last trip was terrible. Our last trip to universal studios though was amazing.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:04 pm All disney cares about is increasing the amount in their pockets.
LOL
I don’t think you understand the reasons for the bans.
None of them will increase “ the amount of money in their pockets”!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 am

Yes, now it is the vision that continues to entertain people and keeps them coming back and Disney still in business. They have to compete hard with competitors.
It's a vision that is making a lot of people avoid Disneyland. I used to hear only positive things but I'm hearing more and more people who wont go because its overpriced and overcrowded. Honestly my family agrees and have no plans to return there.
I won't be returning. Our last trip was terrible. Our last trip to universal studios though was amazing.
Yep me too. And tons of other people I know.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lilysma719 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:02 pm I think it's because they have to dig through the ice to check for contraband and that slows down the entry line.
This and from experience unless you have a hard plastic cooler that melting ice leaks. Idc what brand it is soft coolers get wet on the outside and wets whatever it sits on. I think they should have designated smoking areas in the parks. However from my experience of stepping on a smouldering butt barefoot at a water park a lot of smokers can't be bothered to walk ten feet to a trash can. They probably brought the ban upon themselves.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:27 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:04 pm All disney cares about is increasing the amount in their pockets.
LOL
You now have to rent their strollers now instead of bringing a wagon. People bring wagons because they are lower to the ground and the kid can get in and out on their own. So now without being able to bring those-you have to rent their low to the ground stroller that costs a lot to rent.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Lol what a truly stupid question

Of course not having to dig through ice will reduce lines and congestion
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 am
LOL
You now have to rent their strollers now instead of bringing a wagon. People bring wagons because they are lower to the ground and the kid can get in and out on their own. So now without being able to bring those-you have to rent their low to the ground stroller that costs a lot to rent.
We never brought a wagon.
A small umbrella stroller worked just fine.
Big strollers and wagons are so annoying-people use them to push their way through crowds. Rude!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Meh, I think all of these policy changes are perfectly reasonable.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

They don’t really need to compete that hard. You’d be surprised at how many things Disney owns .
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Of course they do. They are a bisiness
Who has gotten very far from walt Disney's vision for the park.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 am
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 am

LOL
We never brought a wagon.
A small umbrella stroller worked just fine.
Big strollers and wagons are so annoying-people use them to push their way through crowds. Rude!
and what do people with twins or a ton of kids do?
Locked Previous topicNext topic