Trump Is Autographing Bibles Now So That's a Wrap on Humanity, Right?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know why people even care about this shit. It was a Baptist church. I’m sure there were plenty of Bibles to go around for humble to sign. What significance does this have in our lives? Would people have given a damn if Obama had signed the Quran?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:14 am
He's referring to Bill Clinton, right?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He wasn't selling them, was he? These were things people brought themselves, no?

Is the bible really that offensive to the comrades? Wow!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:47 pm what ignorant little children!
For starters, says Politi, Trump didn’t exactly come to Alabama intending to sign Bibles. Instead, he found himself at an Opelika church when a 12-year-old boy presented the president with his own Bible and asked him to sign in. Then a 10-year-old girl asked Trump to sign her pink camouflaged Bible.
https://www.inquisitr.com/5334622/barac ... ld-reagan/
I swear most of the stuff I read now I'd swear is satire because it's so ridiculous, but these people are actually for real.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:12 pm I don’t know why people even care about this shit. It was a Baptist church. I’m sure there were plenty of Bibles to go around for humble to sign. What significance does this have in our lives? Would people have given a damn if Obama had signed the Quran?
I have no idea why people care about this either. He did nothing more or less than what other presidents before him have done. It’s not bash or gold star worthy.

I don’t like Trump. Listening to him talk is like nails on the chalkboard. But I’m not such a mega bitch that I have to bash his supporters or so blinded by my dislike of him that I’m apathetic to those who recently faced such devastation. I don’t care if they asked him to autograph their bibles or their ass’. It has zero significance in my life.

Yes, there are people who would be up in arms if Obama autographed a Quran. There are people who are blinded by their obsessive dislike, borderline hatred if not hatred for Obama just as there are people blinded by their obsessive dislike, borderline hatred if not hatred of Trump.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:51 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:12 pm I don’t know why people even care about this shit. It was a Baptist church. I’m sure there were plenty of Bibles to go around for humble to sign. What significance does this have in our lives? Would people have given a damn if Obama had signed the Quran?
I have no idea why people care about this either. He did nothing more or less than what other presidents before him have done. It’s not bash or gold star worthy.

I don’t like Trump. Listening to him talk is like nails on the chalkboard. But I’m not such a mega bitch that I have to bash his supporters or so blinded by my dislike of him that I’m apathetic to those who recently faced such devastation. I don’t care if they asked him to autograph their bibles or their ass’. It has zero significance in my life.

Yes, there are people who would be up in arms if Obama autographed a Quran. There are people who are blinded by their obsessive dislike, borderline hatred if not hatred for Obama just as there are people blinded by their obsessive dislike, borderline hatred if not hatred of Trump.
This is very well said. I agree 100%
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's super weird...

Autographing books is usually something the author of the book does... I have dozens of autographed books, but only by the author.
Locked Previous topicNext topic