Antivaxxers

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Clearly it’s somewhat tongue in cheek, but it’s not far off.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:45 pm Bad analogy to make a good point.
Iffrinn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Choosing not to vaccinate means there is a CHANCE your child could die of a disease.

Choosing not to give food means your child WILL die of starvation.

The comparison is beyond ridiculous.

For the record, I am NOT an antivaxxer.
NotACatfish
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

C5BB6E37-F4B9-4E38-84DB-938EA9172580.jpeg
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:03 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:02 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Honey, you're a little much for me.
Lol
Well then you must be very very fragile!
🙁😥
So sad

Oh no. We all make choices about who we want to engage in conversation with about various issues. You're just not for me. I wish you well.
That’s good.
Whenever anyone replies with “ honey “ or “ sweetie “ , that kind of insincere and tacky crap, I prefer to ignore them.
I know you don’t “ wish me well “‘either!
😂
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:08 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm Oh for goodness sake. This doesn't make them look bad. It makes you look stupid because the analogy you're trying to make fails in far too many ways. What a dumb, ridiculous meme.
Oh I don’t know!
It’s kind of amusing and makes sense too !
I appreciate it!
After you have read so many posts from mommies saying that they’re “antivax” which is based on nothing but irrational, uninformed fear, it gets very annoying.
I don’t know what it’s going to take to convince people that medical science knows so much more about these issues than they do and that they need to stop reading websites created by frauds.
( Maybe there will be a return of childhood diseases thanks to the “ antivax “ people. That would suck. But then they’d learn how wrong they have been to be “ antivax” 🙄)
Just stop.
The truth hurts, doesn’t it?
Im not stopping.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:35 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:03 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:02 pm
Lol
Well then you must be very very fragile!
🙁😥
So sad

Oh no. We all make choices about who we want to engage in conversation with about various issues. You're just not for me. I wish you well.
That’s good.
Whenever anyone replies with “ honey “ or “ sweetie “ , that kind of insincere and tacky crap, I prefer to ignore them.
I know you don’t “ wish me well “‘either!
😂

It was sincere. Sorry you took it the wrong way.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:39 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Oh I don’t know!
It’s kind of amusing and makes sense too !
I appreciate it!
After you have read so many posts from mommies saying that they’re “antivax” which is based on nothing but irrational, uninformed fear, it gets very annoying.
I don’t know what it’s going to take to convince people that medical science knows so much more about these issues than they do and that they need to stop reading websites created by frauds.
( Maybe there will be a return of childhood diseases thanks to the “ antivax “ people. That would suck. But then they’d learn how wrong they have been to be “ antivax” 🙄)
Just stop.
Im not stopping.
Truth? I tried having a legitimate conversation with you on this topic based on what I had been taught in medical classes , at a top research university, while getting a medically based Masters degree and you had no clue what I was even talking about most of the time... yet still went on and on about how we should just listen to “people that know more”. Calling people that choose not to utilize certain vaccines “morons” while you can’t even discuss the topic properly is not doing you any favors...
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Just stop.
Im not stopping.
Truth? I tried having a legitimate conversation with you on this topic based on what I had been taught in medical classes , at a top research university, while getting a medically based Masters degree and you had no clue what I was even talking about most of the time... yet still went on and on about how we should just listen to “people that know more”. Calling people that choose not to utilize certain vaccines “morons” while you can’t even discuss the topic properly is not doing you any favors...
Based on your feelings about vaccinations, I find it really hard to believe you have any kind of medical degree or knowledge.
Sorry...
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Im not stopping.
Based on your feelings about vaccinations, I find it really hard to believe you have any kind of medical degree or knowledge.
Sorry...
Lol thing is... you are so gung-ho about calling people morons that you don’t even read what the people you are disagreeing with are saying...

I’d venture a guess that you have no clue what my view on “vaccinations” even is...
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Just stop.
Im not stopping.
What are the options if we discontinue vaccinations? We have already gotten rid of deadly diseases like Polio using vaccines. Should we allow everyone to contract Measles, Mumps and Rubella? If we do that there will be more children dying from disease than from vaccinations not to mention the long lasting effects of some of these diseases, not to mention huge healthcare costs.
Locked Previous topicNext topic