I'm sick of my family assuming crap!! How do I get them to back off?

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So basically what I'm getting is that several people in your life including your mother don't understand even the most basic concept of genetics. Me personally I'd call your mom out, I'd ask if she thinks she's being cute or funny by saying shit like this in front of your daughter. I'd let her know it's insulting and then suggest taking a genetics class so she wouldn't be so ignorant in the future.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Run them over. All of them.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:20 am My oldest looks exactly like my brother for the record..I promise he isn't my brother's lol.
My brother looks exactly like our uncle and my son looks a lot like my brother. Men just look like their uncles in my family, lol. My baby nephew even looks exactly like my son did when he was a baby. Creeps me out because it’s like going back in time, lol.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am Red this one is for you!
I thought she would be the first one to respond.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:06 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am Red this one is for you!
I thought she would be the first one to respond.
I got this one for her..
Tell that presumptuous bitch to f**k OFF and CUT her out of your life
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 am My oldest son looks just like my youngest son. He has been accused of being his father since he is 13. My daughter looks just like my dad with red and green eyes.......

But we all know you are the one going through paternity testing to get survivor benefits for your kid. Maybe if you jadnt fucked both brothers within a month you wouldnt be having this issue
I thought that nut's kid was small though, like under 5, no?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I would tell them if they don't stop saying stuff like that, then there are going to be consequences of not seeing you and your DD and immediate family.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:14 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 am My oldest son looks just like my youngest son. He has been accused of being his father since he is 13. My daughter looks just like my dad with red and green eyes.......

But we all know you are the one going through paternity testing to get survivor benefits for your kid. Maybe if you jadnt fucked both brothers within a month you wouldnt be having this issue
I thought that nut's kid was small though, like under 5, no?
she keeps changing. it
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Thanks for trolling.
Iffrinn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

One of my sisters looks a LOT like our uncle. I have two daughters~one looks just like my oldest sister, the other looks just like my other sister. My son looks a lot like my Dad. This is actually very common.

Your family doesn't understand that basic genetics makes this not only possible, but quite common. Since they don't understand this very basic concept, they are obviously not very bright, and their opinions should be ignored.
Locked Previous topicNext topic