Do you ever feel overwhelmed?

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yipes-Stripes wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:15 am Of course! Today was a total sh*t day, and to top it off, I got "parenting advice" from my ex who is around maybe 2 days a month at best. I feel like a failure most days, but also feel like there are small victories every day.
I gave your post a "Love" but it means I identify with you completely but there is nothing to love about some days like you mention. As far as parenting, some days I feel like a total failure, whether I do nothing or something or anything. Here is a parenting advice meme:

Parenting Advice.jpg
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm Yes and no.
I feel like super woman when I do it by myself. I have mornings where I want to scream and run away. I would never run away though.
I totally know the feeling. Even when my husband is not on deployment I am left to get the kids out to school before I leave for work. Now, granted thing are better than they were before. My solid concept is, good, well prepared evenings make for good mornings. That means school bags are packed, winter clothing found and put aside and they choose what to wear and they are not allowed to make a last minute change in the morning if it is going to cause an issue, breakdown or worst - a meltdown!

Supermom 2.jpg
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:37 am
Yipes-Stripes wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:15 am Of course! Today was a total sh*t day, and to top it off, I got "parenting advice" from my ex who is around maybe 2 days a month at best. I feel like a failure most days, but also feel like there are small victories every day.
I gave your post a "Love" but it means I identify with you completely but there is nothing to love about some days like you mention. As far as parenting, some days I feel like a total failure, whether I do nothing or something or anything. Here is a parenting advice meme:

Parenting Advice.jpg
I love this so much!
Locked Previous topicNext topic