Covington high school student, lawyers prepare for possible libel fight

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why should he have? He was standing in a line with his fellow students. He was approached. Someone singled him out and got in his face.

Did you even watch the full video?

Give me 1 good reason why that kid should have moved a single step.
hotspice58 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 pm If the kid was waiting for the bus, why didn’t he back up instead of standing there smirking??
Lexy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:28 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:06 pm They have to prove damage, which none of those teens have suffered from. And I haven't kept up with the news on this, but wasn't the guy who was drumming also marching? Who in the f*ck gets in the way of someone marching and then refuses to move?
The kid was waiting for the bus and the drummer walked up to him within inches of his face.
KAG
Mean Girl
ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 pm Why should he have? He was standing in a line with his fellow students. He was approached. Someone singled him out and got in his face.

hotspice58 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 pm If the kid was waiting for the bus, why didn’t he back up instead of standing there smirking??
Lexy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:28 pm

The kid was waiting for the bus and the drummer walked up to him within inches of his face.
Respect.
You would have just gotten in an older gentleman's way and stood smirking in his face? Rude.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ButchersWife wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:45 am
morgan wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 pm Why should he have? He was standing in a line with his fellow students. He was approached. Someone singled him out and got in his face.

Respect.
You would have just gotten in an older gentleman's way and stood smirking in his face? Rude.
The "older gentleman" is the one who needed to show respect.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:48 am

Respect.
Stunning how ignorant of any facts some of these folk are.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Respect.
The old man got in his face. The boy was standing in a line and he was singled out and approached. What about this don't you understand?
KAG
Mean Girl
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Respect.
Nathan Phillips was not trying to get around him, he was not trying to "continue with his march". If that was the case, watching the video there was plenty of room to walk around the group instead of though it. He walked up to this group, walked toward another kid then turned to get in this boys face. If you watch the video, Phillips turned himself to approach the boy. He was not in anyone's way. That was what was rude.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:31 am

Respect.
The old man got in his face. The boy was standing in a line and he was singled out and approached. What about this don't you understand?
all of it.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:12 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:31 am

Respect.
all of it.
Evidently.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If this was my kid, I would be very proud of him.
KAG
Mean Girl
ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:48 am

Respect.
Do you teach your kids to act as the teen did? Just stand in elder people's ways and stand smiling at them?
Locked Previous topicNext topic