Jo Jo needs to grow grow up!

luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:19 am I think you can't win with some people. If the teen acts like a teen or grown up-they chastise her for being too mature. If she acts like a kid-they make fun of her for being too babyish. Its a can't win situation
So true, all I have to add is, Make Your Money Girl!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Shadowgirl123 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:30 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:09 pm I looked her up on YouTube. Give it another year or two and she will be to old to play the role she is playing and will have to find something else to do.
So sad but so true. I love that she gears her videos to the 6-10 crowd (my 9 year old included.) but even my dd is starting to outgrow her. I hope she can reinvent herself to stay relavent, but it is such a fine line.
I hope so. But, I dont think many are successful with reinventing themselves.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

She started on Dance Moms,what did ya expect? I knew the first time I saw her momma that she was chasing cameras.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:51 am She started on Dance Moms,what did ya expect? I knew the first time I saw her momma that she was chasing cameras.
I wish my momma was more of a stage mom. I actually was a lot like Jojo as a child. Blonde hair-super outgoing-a dancer- a mediocre singer lol-very bubbly etc. I could have done something like this if my mom did her job and got me the right contacts etc.

I mean Jojo is a multi millionaire! Before she hits 18. They will milk it as long as possible and I don't blame them.I would too. And then honestly she can retire if she wants and just live out the rest of her life in style with all the money she made. The rest of us could be so lucky.

I don't see the negative honestly
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I would rather my DD listen to Jo Jo whose songs have somewhat a decent message than some of the other crap played on YouTube.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A 15 year old is a child...
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A 15 year old is a child...
RedBottoms

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 am A 15 year old is a child...
I don't know if Jojo is playing younger or if she really is just like that. I was an outcast at that age because I was a lot younger acting than my peers. I still liked dolls and Disney movies and being goofy and slumber parties and playing board games and shit like that up into my teens. Its why I lost a lot of friends because all they wanted to do was act mature and chase after boys and shit and I just didn't care as much about that. I just wanted to be fun.

So now we are going to attack girls for not wanting to take duck faced selfies on Instagram all day and instead do something silly like go play in a ball pit with her little brother?

I don't think that is something we should strive for
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:40 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 am A 15 year old is a child...
I don't know if Jojo is playing younger or if she really is just like that. I was an outcast at that age because I was a lot younger acting than my peers. I still liked dolls and Disney movies and being goofy and slumber parties and playing board games and shit like that up into my teens. Its why I lost a lot of friends because all they wanted to do was act mature and chase after boys and shit and I just didn't care as much about that. I just wanted to be fun.

So now we are going to attack girls for not wanting to take duck faced selfies on Instagram all day and instead do something silly like go play in a ball pit with her little brother?

I don't think that is something we should strive for
I don’t think so either... at 15 I was excited about Harry Potter ... I couldn’t care less about acting like an adult.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:51 am She started on Dance Moms,what did ya expect? I knew the first time I saw her momma that she was chasing cameras.
I wish my momma was more of a stage mom. I actually was a lot like Jojo as a child. Blonde hair-super outgoing-a dancer- a mediocre singer lol-very bubbly etc. I could have done something like this if my mom did her job and got me the right contacts etc.

I mean Jojo is a multi millionaire! Before she hits 18. They will milk it as long as possible and I don't blame them.I would too. And then honestly she can retire if she wants and just live out the rest of her life in style with all the money she made. The rest of us could be so lucky.

I don't see the negative honestly
Some love it, some hate but I'm the epitome of a dance Mom because that's what my daughter wants & needs from me right now
Locked Previous topicNext topic