Just smile

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:36 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:13 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:00 pm
So why did you say he’s creepy in that a meme with Biden having his hands on a woman’s shoulders?
You keep on backtracking but still haven’t made any sense!
🤪
Why do you think he’s creepy?
So far ...
it’s not because he’s a democrat and
Not because he’s touching her shoulders.
Two down and how many to go??
So, what is it?
You never asked me why I said that - so I didn't give you an answer.

I think he's creepy because there have been multiple allegations against him for the way he treated / treats women on his security detail. How he supposedly walks around them nude when Jill isn't there. How he makes sexual comments. Mich of this has been detailed by secret service who have left his detail. Creepy.
I asked you.
🙄
Anyway- what is your source for this info? Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Infowars?
Please provide sources.
I have never heard any of that sleazy crap.
I heard about it years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews ... ontext=amp

https://www.dailywire.com/news/23699/de ... n-saavedra

There’s 2 sources, one of which is from 2017.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:19 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:46 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:05 pm

See other replies - I answered you the first time you asked - which was the only time you asked.
Your comprehension of your own comments leaves lots to be desired.

Sources... I could give you names of secret service individuals, but they would not ever talk to you about it.

On the record source, I believe the only secret service member to go on the record is Dan Bongino. I'm not sure how much he's said about Biden though. I'd have to search.
So the answer to whether or not you have reputable sources and links is a big NO. (I certainly didn’t request information from the secret service though!!!)
Anyway—
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... rack-obama
I'm telling you that my sources are actual Decret Service individuals who were on Biden's security team. The exact reason I replied to the post with "I think he's creepy". I do not need to supply links to anything because that's my opinion. Mine alone. Which is the reason I told you to stop trying say I said other things. Nowhere did I say - according to an article I read or a video I saw ... that would require a link.

But it appears as though some of them have gone on the record in various ways.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017 ... vel-stuff/

The first one is from some web site that is God knows what reporting from God knows who. An unnamed secret service agent. How do I know that's true? Because it's on the internet? Right. The second one sounds more reputable. Biden likes to swim nude in his own pool. Who cares? If I had a private pool I might do that too. Maybe not in front of a male secret service agent but they can send in a female officer. That seems like a more likely answer.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:05 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:46 pm

So the answer to whether or not you have reputable sources and links is a big NO. (I certainly didn’t request information from the secret service though!!!)
Anyway—
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... rack-obama
I'm telling you that my sources are actual Decret Service individuals who were on Biden's security team. The exact reason I replied to the post with "I think he's creepy". I do not need to supply links to anything because that's my opinion. Mine alone. Which is the reason I told you to stop trying say I said other things. Nowhere did I say - according to an article I read or a video I saw ... that would require a link.

The first one is from some web site that is God knows what reporting from God knows who. An unnamed secret service agent. How do I know that's true? Because it's on the internet? Right. The second one sounds more reputable. Biden likes to swim nude in his own pool. Who cares? If I had a private pool I might do that too. Maybe not in front of a male secret service agent but they can send in a female officer. That seems like a more likely answer.
I'm not familiar with the sources. Libby insisted she wanted links so I googled. Unnamed / anonymous sources - used all the time in the past couple of years by MSM and many people think those are the truth. I don't really care about those links or their sources. My opinion was based on conversations of people who actually witnessed things they relayed to me. They are very credible people (in my opinion) and I believe them. Therefore I based my opinion on what they shared. I think Joe Biden is creepy as f**k. You and Libby and everyone else are welcome to your own opinions. I won't even ask for links to back up your opinions.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:18 pm

I'm not familiar with the sources. Libby insisted she wanted links so I googled. Unnamed / anonymous sources - used all the time in the past couple of years by MSM and many people think those are the truth. I don't really care about those links or their sources. My opinion was based on conversations of people who actually witnessed things they relayed to me. They are very credible people (in my opinion) and I believe them. Therefore I based my opinion on what they shared. I think Joe Biden is creepy as f**k. You and Libby and everyone else are welcome to your own opinions. I won't even ask for links to back up your opinions.
I don't have any links other than Snopes. But you've got to admit you're talking about hearsay.. conversations you've heard second hand that you didn't actually witness. And forgive me if I'm skeptical when Idk you. So all I'm saying is until I hear something credible I will reserve judgment on Biden. By credible I mean someone comes forward and pressed sexual harassment charges against him. In my mind he's innocent until proven guilty. You can have whatever opinion of him you want. We can agree to disagree.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:28 pm

I don't have any links other than Snopes. But you've got to admit you're talking about hearsay.. conversations you've heard second hand that you didn't actually witness. And forgive me if I'm skeptical when Idk you. So all I'm saying is until I hear something credible I will reserve judgment on Biden. By credible I mean someone comes forward and pressed sexual harassment charges against him. In my mind he's innocent until proven guilty. You can have whatever opinion of him you want. We can agree to disagree.
Let me get this straight. You don’t trust her because she didn’t actually witness it. You do trust snopes and other sources, I am guessing nothing leaning right, even though they also didn’t witness it? How exactly does that work?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:13 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:28 pm

Let me get this straight. You don’t trust her because she didn’t actually witness it. You do trust snopes and other sources, I am guessing nothing leaning right, even though they also didn’t witness it? How exactly does that work?
I don't know her. I don't know who she spoke to because she doesn't say. whoever she spoke to could have lied idk one way or another. Snopes investigates rumors. It's what they do. Now maybe what she says is true. However I at this time will reserve judgement on Biden because all I've heard are rumors from unknown sources and seen doctored pictures from other websites. If it does come out he's a lecherous man then so be it. But in this climate one would think someone would come forward and press charges. Far as i know no one has.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:01 pm
I couldn't even watch that whole piece.
I revise. I really thought he was creepy. This highlights how disturbed he is and I find him disgusting.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:52 pm
I couldn't even watch that whole piece.
I revise. I really thought he was creepy. This highlights how disturbed he is and I find him disgusting.
you can tell how visibly uncomfortable they all are.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Gross!
Locked Previous topicNext topic