Congress orders Trump admin to investigate Saudi crown prince's role in Khashoggi murder

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

President Donald Trump cast doubt Tuesday on whether the U.S. could ever know the extent of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's involvement in the murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi. But now, Congress is demanding his administration provides an answer.

The top Republican and Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., sent a letter to the White House Tuesday evening to officially trigger an investigation into whether the young crown prince ordered the plot.

The move sets up a showdown between Capitol Hill and the White House as members of both parties in Congress call on Trump to be tougher on Saudi Arabia.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/congres ... d=59331546
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In the back of my mind, I've been questioning if Khashoggi wound up with information that tied the Saudi government in with bin Laden and 9/11.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s quite possible.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:21 am In the back of my mind, I've been questioning if Khashoggi wound up with information that tied the Saudi government in with bin Laden and 9/11.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Too bad we don't have separation of powers.

Oh wait
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So wait... you demand an isolated tribe pay up for the murder of an intruder after they made it very clear they weren’t interested in his religious nonsense that he tried to shove down their throats illegally, but you’re perfectly OK with letting slide the murder of an American journalist in Saudi Arabia because the people possibly involved give money to your idol and he doesn’t want to make them mad?
Another fine example of Trumpster’s hypocrisy.
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:46 am Too bad we don't have separation of powers.

Oh wait
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He wasn't an American, or a Journalist
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:35 pm So wait... you demand an isolated tribe pay up for the murder of an intruder after they made it very clear they weren’t interested in his religious nonsense that he tried to shove down their throats illegally, but you’re perfectly OK with letting slide the murder of an American journalist in Saudi Arabia because the people possibly involved give money to your idol and he doesn’t want to make them mad?
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:46 am Too bad we don't have separation of powers.

Oh wait
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He was a U.S resident and worked for an American paper. He was indeed a journalist- for an American newspaper.
And his children were American, at least some were.
But I guess since he was a Muslim, and you hate Muslims, he was just good riddance to you and you have to strip him of his credentials and his ties to America.
Again, hypocrisy.
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:41 pm He wasn't an American, or a Journalist
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:35 pm So wait... you demand an isolated tribe pay up for the murder of an intruder after they made it very clear they weren’t interested in his religious nonsense that he tried to shove down their throats illegally, but you’re perfectly OK with letting slide the murder of an American journalist in Saudi Arabia because the people possibly involved give money to your idol and he doesn’t want to make them mad?

Oh wait
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If he was American - it wouldn't be any of Turkeys' business
He was an occasional columnist - not a journalist

Primarily he was a Muslim Brotherhood activist - who used his position for MB activities.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:47 pm He was a U.S resident and worked for an American paper. He was indeed a journalist- for an American newspaper.
But I guess since he was a Muslim, and you hate Muslims, he was just good riddance to you and you have to strip him of his credentials and his ties to America.
Again, hypocrisy.
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:41 pm He wasn't an American, or a Journalist

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love your typo. Spot on!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
But thanks for admitting that the only reason you don’t give a crap is because he’s Muslim and well, considering you think they should be criminals and their places of worship destroyed, obviously you’re actually thrilled he’s been murdered.
Doesn’t make you any less of a hypocrite.
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:58 pm If he was American - it wouldn't be any of Turkeys' business

Primarily he was a Muslim Brotherhood activist - who used his position for MB activities.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:47 pm He was a U.S resident and worked for an American paper. He was indeed a journalist- for an American newspaper.
Again, hypocrisy.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:42 pm I love your typo. Spot on!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
But thanks for admitting that the only reason you don’t give a crap is because he’s Muslim and well, considering you think they should be criminals and their places of worship destroyed, obviously you’re actually thrilled he’s been murdered.
Doesn’t make you any less of a hypocrite.
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:58 pm If he was American - it wouldn't be any of Turkeys' business

Again, hypocrisy.

I'd wager a guess she doesn't like Jewish people either, just Israeli tactics and political positions, and that more than likely stems from her hate of Muslims and Arabs.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic