What are some of the phrases you wish people here would stop using?

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Any response that has absolutely no punctuation is hard to read and really drives me crazy I'm wondering how anyone is supposed to follow your train of thought if there is never a complete thought or an end to one thought and beginning to another thought it absolutely makes whatever it is that your are trying to say incomprehensible and it also makes me have to read whatever you wrote five times
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You know what I haven't seen on this list yet "living my best life"
OMG
Can't stand that. People caption pictures with that constantly. They end their little Instagram videos with it. So annoying and overused.
Or maybe I'm the only one that thinks it's idiotic? LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 66

Unread post

I'm shook or any variation of that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 am I'm shook or any variation of that.
This!
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:59 am Anyone recall the one that would say "whom" 85 times in one post, when it was completely being used incorrectly. It's like she learned the word and was so excited to use it! LOL

I wish grown women would stop saying "veggies". It's vegetables. Any time I see the word "veggies" I hear that in a little 4 year old's voice. Yuck!
I agree. Also when adults use words like tummy and phrases like "itchy and scratchy".
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am You know what I haven't seen on this list yet "living my best life"
OMG
Can't stand that. People caption pictures with that constantly. They end their little Instagram videos with it. So annoying and overused.
like as opposed to live in your worst life? Lol
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 am
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am You know what I haven't seen on this list yet "living my best life"
OMG
like as opposed to live in your worst life? Lol
Rite? I think that's what drives me nuts about it...so stupid!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:59 am Anyone recall the one that would say "whom" 85 times in one post, when it was completely being used incorrectly. It's like she learned the word and was so excited to use it! LOL

I wish grown women would stop saying "veggies". It's vegetables. Any time I see the word "veggies" I hear that in a little 4 year old's voice. Yuck!
I agree. Also when adults use words like tummy and phrases like "itchy and scratchy".
Yes!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It is what it is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic