I HATE these type of people. Shopping isn't a competition!

Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I say excuse me and then I slowly start to move my cart forward....which forces them to move their buggy.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My great grandma was 4'11" an asshole (in the best way of course) and had a big mouth. I remember when she was about 85 or so and being in a store with her right after Valentines Day. This guy cut in front of her to get to the discounted candy and blocked the way to the aisle. She said excuse me and the guy rudely told her he got there first and was looking and she'd have to wait. She told him she didn't care about him being alone and cheap and looking for after the holiday candy, but he was blocking the entrance to the aisle like an asshole, so either kindly move or she'd move him. Guy just stared open mouthed but moved his cart.
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've never experienced that
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We had a Sams closing down a few months ago with tons of stuff on sale. This lady was throwing crap in her five carts that she had her kids pushing as she ran down aisles. She threw about ten boxes of diapers in one and one of the girls asked her why since none of them wore diapers. She said...you never know who might need them. We can save them for your kids. That girl was no more than 12-13.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I move carts if they're in my way.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You didn't need anymore Halloween decorations anyways. You should have thanked her.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mammagoose wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:27 pm I've never experienced that
Neither have I! I would probably LOL uncontrollably then they would think I was nuckin futs and move for their safety.
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I bet those are the people that always cut in line at school so they were first or near to it. Some people just never grow up.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have had people block an aisle, but never had someone try to beat me to something. I usually just say to my son "I guess we have to go around to the other end of the aisle, because someone has decided to park like they own the building". I get dirty looks, but that's about it. Then I go to the other end of the aisle, and go up that way.

Locked Previous topicNext topic