I am sickened and ashamed

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:31 pm BTW we had to put up with 8 years of nasty comments about Obama, his supporters etc. That was allowed in the forum as long as it wasn't a personal attack. If people can handle it for 8 years then I am sure you can put on your big girl panties and deal with the fact that some people aren't going to like 45 and what he stands for and they have freedom of speech. Deal with it.
Yes.
The racist and prejudiced slams directed at both Obamas, their children, were so horrible it was shocking.
Nothing said about Trump has ever come close .
His fondness for orange fake tan is such a silly thing . Everyone knows it’s a harmless way to criticize!
( but I could post thousands of words about his actual flaws of character and lack of morals that are hard to tolerate especially from a PRESIDENT.)
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:44 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:38 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:35 pm

I have spoken to you in an adult and mature manner while you have tried to dismiss me with every reply. I have been mature. I have acted my age. I'm asking you do to the say and wondering why you can't.
I asked why you can't take your own advice. How is that a problem? Just ignore the people you don't get along with. Doing so would show more maturity instead of looking like you (general) are trying to bully two members out of the group because they don't agree with your politics.
Why can't you show that level of maturity as well? I have been asking you questions and you have decided to try and dismiss me as if you have that power. You don't. I have been lurking for a long time here. Yes, Billie is rude and can be nasty but you are no better. I have seen you say of some rude, mean things to others when they had not quoted you in posts.

I am just blown away by a few of your behaviors. I can't understand how adult women can act like this. Truly can't. It makes me sad for the future to think that children have been raised with adults who behave this way.
If you are done whining maybe we can get back to the actual topic? Oh, and I'm putting you on block so don't waste your breath any further. :D
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:46 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:44 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:38 pm

I asked why you can't take your own advice. How is that a problem? Just ignore the people you don't get along with. Doing so would show more maturity instead of looking like you (general) are trying to bully two members out of the group because they don't agree with your politics.
Why can't you show that level of maturity as well? I have been asking you questions and you have decided to try and dismiss me as if you have that power. You don't. I have been lurking for a long time here. Yes, Billie is rude and can be nasty but you are no better. I have seen you say of some rude, mean things to others when they had not quoted you in posts.

I am just blown away by a few of your behaviors. I can't understand how adult women can act like this. Truly can't. It makes me sad for the future to think that children have been raised with adults who behave this way.
If you are done whining maybe we can get back to the actual topic? Oh, and I'm putting you on block so don't waste your breath any further. :D
It is clear you are a right fighter and need to have the last word. Again you issued an attack and an insult when it was not needed so I see what type of person you are. I am going to gift you with the last word and not reply to you again. You're welcome.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

"what "we" have become. The majority of normal, wholesome Americans do not back this man. Have faith in the young millennials. At age 61 myself, I do. At age 90, my mother does. The only ones who back this so-called man are few and far between. Have faith."
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 pm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any person who supports Donald Trump and covers for him and/or his family is just as evil as he is.
I thought everyone agreed to act like adults, to not insult and name call anymore. I thought everyone agreed to not act like middle schoolers. Why are you trying to insult her? Can we really not be adults here?
Seems the truth hit a cord. Good ;-)
And you say you’re 80 and a grandmother. I can’t imagine my grandmothers acting like this. They would never call someone a name just because they support at certain person. But my grandmothers are nice woman who aren’t of hate. All together I have 5 grandmothers( 3 are mine and two are by marriage) 2 of them are Democrats and would never call names. They are mature woman who can bring guidance and wisdom. If they were as bitter and vindictive as you are acting they wouldn’t be allowed near my children.
Hillary Clinton has been caught in lies (sniper fire Bosnia) should I assume everyone that voted/supported her are liars).
Deleted User 473

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:34 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm

I thought everyone agreed to act like adults, to not insult and name call anymore. I thought everyone agreed to not act like middle schoolers. Why are you trying to insult her? Can we really not be adults here?
And you say you’re 80 and a grandmother. I can’t imagine my grandmothers acting like this. They would never call someone a name just because they support at certain person. But my grandmothers are nice woman who aren’t of hate. All together I have 5 grandmothers( 3 are mine and two are by marriage) 2 of them are Democrats and would never call names. They are mature woman who can bring guidance and wisdom. If they were as bitter and vindictive as you are acting they wouldn’t be allowed near my children.
Hillary Clinton has been caught in lies (sniper fire Bosnia) should I assume everyone that voted/supported her are liars).
LOL the comment was in quotations. You know what that means right? You attacking me personally means zip to me. Seems that none of you seem to get that. Keep trying though maybe one day I'll give a shit. :lol:
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:37 pm

LOL the comment was in quotations. You know what that means right? You attacking me personally means zip to me. Seems that none of you seem to get that. Keep trying though maybe one day I'll give a shit. :lol:
I’m not attacking you personally. I did see in another reply that you said you’re 60. So I guess it’s better to say I couldn’t imagine my mother acting like this. And she’s very liberal. She doesn’t think I’m evil for how vote. We have a different opinion on pretty much everything political. But she’s not full of angry and hate which is what I see from your posts and replies. I wouldn’t have anyone like that around my children. I want people who show love for everyone around my children.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm
I’m not attacking you personally. I did see in another reply that you said you’re 60. So I guess it’s better to say I couldn’t imagine my mother acting like this. And she’s very liberal. She doesn’t think I’m evil for how vote. We have a different opinion on pretty much everything political. But she’s not full of angry and hate which is what I see from your posts and replies. I wouldn’t have anyone like that around my children. I want people who show love for everyone around my children.
that's nice
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm

that's nice
What would you do(hypothetically) if one of your children voted for Trump? Since you posted that quote it makes me think that you agree that those you supported him are evil. If you don’t what’s the purpose of posted it besides to stir the pot.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm

that's nice
What would you do(hypothetically) if one of your children voted for Trump? Since you posted that quote it makes me think that you agree that those you supported him are evil. If you don’t what’s the purpose of posted it besides to stir the pot.
My children vote how they want to. Those who still support Trump after all he has said and done are evil IMHO. Why did I post it because it was an interesting and truthful opinion. You don't have to like it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic