I am sickened and ashamed

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

"I am sickened and ashamed

To be American now. I am in my 80's, served in our military, never missed an election, never arrested, always paid my debts, have a 800 + credit score, held a top secret clearance with DOD and I am sick at what we have become with trump. He is a liar and coward and why people support the bastard is beyond me. I am glad I am closer to the crypt than the crib now. I pity my Great and great great grand-kids."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Any person who supports Donald Trump and covers for him and/or his family is just as

evil as he is. Never in my life have I seen this type of danger from an American. Children separated from their parents, put in basically, prisons. Kashoggi and the blatant coverup for money. Backing hate groups. The blind eye to demagogues. Taking the country to a place it's never been. Liars. Brutal people. All for money. All for power. I am so ashamed because most of my family is republican. I am the black sheep in the family, yet I am on the side of goodness, peace and love. Old hippie gal. I have never been more proud to say I am in the democratic party. And I will continue to pray for the lost souls of the republicans.

May the good Lord bless us and keep us safe.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm "I am sickened and ashamed

To be American now. I am in my 80's, served in our military, never missed an election, never arrested, always paid my debts, have a 800 + credit score, held a top secret clearance with DOD and I am sick at what we have become with trump. He is a liar and coward and why people support the bastard is beyond me. I am glad I am closer to the crypt than the crib now. I pity my Great and great great grand-kids."

I'm also glad that you are.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any person who supports Donald Trump and covers for him and/or his family is just as evil as he is.
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 pm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any person who supports Donald Trump and covers for him and/or his family is just as evil as he is.
I thought everyone agreed to act like adults, to not insult and name call anymore. I thought everyone agreed to not act like middle schoolers. Why are you trying to insult her? Can we really not be adults here?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 pm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I thought everyone agreed to act like adults, to not insult and name call anymore. I thought everyone agreed to not act like middle schoolers. Why are you trying to insult her? Can we really not be adults here?
Seems the truth hit a cord. Good ;-)
Deleted User 473

Unread post

And they call democrats triggered snowflakes. Seems an entire party needs to be gifted mirrors.
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm

So you're answer is no then? You can be N adult here? Would you allow your children to act this way? When they were little (if they are adults now) did you teach them to speak with kindness or to insult and attack others?

Can we PLEASE stop with the childish behavior? Please? So everyone can enjoy being here? Please. I'm asking you to dig deep and be mature here. Please.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:27 pm

So you're answer is no then? You can be N adult here? Would you allow your children to act this way? When they were little (if they are adults now) did you teach them to speak with kindness or to insult and attack others?

Can we PLEASE stop with the childish behavior? Please? So everyone can enjoy being here? Please. I'm asking you to dig deep and be mature here. Please.
If there is something reportable then report it. I have not attacked anyone personally. I give what I get in here. Have a nice day.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I suggest you address BJ and advise her .
Otherwise, if you don’t, your comments are useless
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Locked Previous topicNext topic