Bill Maher Blasts One of the Biggest Problems with Liberals: ‘Why We Lose’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I describe Trump supporters and there is a reason —I see them as misinformed and blind to his obvious bad behavior, lack of qualifications and narcissism because they don’t want to reveal that they’re wrong or embarrassed that they voted for him.
I use Clean language and my comments feature accuracy.
Thelastunicorn wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:57 am And guilty of calling trump supporters names. For no reason

libbylu wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 pm Yes, it’s true it seems Trump inspires anger and insulting behavior from those who didn’t vote for him and have seen clearly what he has done since January 2017.
I’ve been guilty of calling him King Cheeto. But I’m not running for office.😉

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:29 pm I can tell you I have not seen them taking the high road. They call Trump and his supporters names and insult them. You can not be PC and not be a racist or a bigot. I am not PC. I don't call people names. I'm not racist or a bigot. I am honest, kind and rational. I am not running around screaming terrible things but I also am not going to worry about what might offend someone else when I am out since everything seems to offend everyone these days.

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can't even. I feel like I've stumbled into the twilight zone.
KAG
Mean Girl
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

So you think that of ALL trump supporters, even if you don't know them personally because they chose to vote for someone you dont like? You dont see name calling like that, judging people like that as wrong and childish?
libbylu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:01 am I describe Trump supporters and there is a reason —I see them as misinformed and blind to his obvious bad behavior, lack of qualifications and narcissism because they don’t want to reveal that they’re wrong or embarrassed that they voted for him.
Thelastunicorn wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:57 am And guilty of calling trump supporters names. For no reason

libbylu wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 pm Yes, it’s true it seems Trump inspires anger and insulting behavior from those who didn’t vote for him and have seen clearly what he has done since January 2017.

libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I describe with adjectives . I don’t “name call”. ( you do know what an adjective is , right?)
I don’t need to know his supporters personally. I just see them as either uninformed or equally as wrong as Trump is about most everything.
I do know people who voted for Trump and admit they were wrong and they’re very worried about the future of our country . They’re not afraid to admit they were we wrong. I respect that.
Thelastunicorn wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 am So you think that of ALL trump supporters, even if you don't know them personally because they chose to vote for someone you dont like? You dont see name calling like that, judging people like that as wrong and childish?
libbylu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:01 am I describe Trump supporters and there is a reason —I see them as misinformed and blind to his obvious bad behavior, lack of qualifications and narcissism because they don’t want to reveal that they’re wrong or embarrassed that they voted for him.

Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I have seen you name call trump supporters. And yes, you are calling them names when you call them trumpettes. Be an adult and own it. if you truly don't see it I'll be glad to point it out every time I see you do it
libbylu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:30 am I describe with adjectives . I don’t “name call”. ( you do know what an adjective is , right?)
I don’t need to know his supporters personally. I just see them as either uninformed or equally as wrong as Trump is about most everything.
I do know people who voted for Trump and admit they were wrong and they’re very worried about the future of our country . They’re not afraid to admit they were we wrong. I respect that.
Thelastunicorn wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 am So you think that of ALL trump supporters, even if you don't know them personally because they chose to vote for someone you dont like? You dont see name calling like that, judging people like that as wrong and childish?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 am I have seen you name call trump supporters. And yes, you are calling them names when you call them trumpettes. Be an adult and own it. if you truly don't see it I'll be glad to point it out every time I see you do it
libbylu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:30 am I describe with adjectives . I don’t “name call”. ( you do know what an adjective is , right?)

I’d report every single time but I don’t care what she has to say. She seems like a bitter lonely woman.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Remember when you called me a Dimwit!
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:49 am
Thelastunicorn wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 am I have seen you name call trump supporters. And yes, you are calling them names when you call them trumpettes. Be an adult and own it. if you truly don't see it I'll be glad to point it out every time I see you do it
I’d report every single time but I don’t care what she has to say. She seems like a bitter lonely woman.
I’m a happy active mom and grandma who is never”lonely “.
You see, I have been aware of Donald Trump since the early 1980’s and I see him as he is. Clearly he is unqualified to lead us or any country, narcissistic, envious and in need of constant praise and an influx of more and more dollars.
I’m still shocked that he was elected and discouraged with the people who support him, the least respected , least trusted president we have ever had.
I think you are way too personally involved and over sensitive.
I’m not going to ever change my mind about Trump and the disaster he has created and the fact that his supporters don’t see it. I just hope this situation doesn’t get any worse.
So, that’s how it is.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm

You see, I have been aware of Donald Trump since the early 1980’s and I see him as he is. Clearly he is unqualified to lead us or any country, narcissistic, envious and in need of constant praise and an influx of more and more dollars.
I’m still shocked that he was elected and discouraged with the people who support him, the least respected , least trusted president we have ever had.
I’m not going to ever change my mind about Trump and the disaster he has created and the fact that his supporters don’t see it. I just hope this situation doesn’t get any worse.
So, that’s how it is.
The one who is over sensitive is the one who name calls and then reports replies that don’t break any TOS but that she just doesn’t like.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:37 pm
libbylu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm

So, that’s how it is.
The one who is over sensitive is the one who name calls and then reports replies that don’t break any TOS but that she just doesn’t like.
That’s not me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic