I don't believe my daughter

famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You know her better than we do. Call her and see if her story matches what she said on FB. Some people do love attention and grandstanding on FB but like I said, you know her, we don't. For now just take it with a grain of salt I guess. Are there cameras on the train? Because even if she reports him I don't think anything will happen without witnesses or proof. Were there witnesses?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know. I only know how I responded to my trauma but I’m a different person than your dd. I was ashamed to tell anyone. Posting it on Facebook or whatever wouldn’t have even been a thought in my mind. I think I’d ask her about it but I sure wouldn’t say it didn’t happen.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a me too. People normally dint like my stance but unless they are a me too they can't say what they would do. I personally am one for taking her seriously. I am also for innocent until proven guilty and I would encourage her to press charges.
But like I said he is innocent until proven guilty. I do not believe in believing the woman just because I believe in justice.
i want candy!
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Haha good old fakebook!

Only someone looking for attention would do that, I totally agree with you. When she walked through the door I would give her the look and say, Really??? And go from there.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Groping happens on the train. It is a common problem. Happens to a lot of women.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think it’s horrible you automatically assume she’s lying. What if she’s telling the truth? How would you feel?
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it's bad when a child lies so much their parents no longer believe them, but I'm not blaming you for anything, some kids are just like that.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers

Unread post

Coffeetillcocktails wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:07 am Did she report it to the police? My husband takes reports for this exact scenario all the time. That would be what I call and tell her. Facebook isn’t the avenue for tracking down criminal activity. Go to the authorities.
She says she didn’t report it because this train did not have cameras as it is an old one (that part I can believe) and nobody else came to her aid so she doubted they would help her report it. Bit too convenient imo.

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 am Why do you think that she is lying other than because she sometimes exaggerates small things?
Because she is a liar. She always has been.

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:31 am Haha good old fakebook!

Only someone looking for attention would do that, I totally agree with you. When she walked through the door I would give her the look and say, Really??? And go from there.
I actually did something similar to what you said before reading the answers. She got confused and said ‘what?’ I asked her what the point of her post was and she smiled before hiding it and accusing me of not believing her experience. Well now I don’t.
Locked Previous topicNext topic