What is YOUR definition of an emotional affair?

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If you're hiding it from your spouse... it's cheating as far as I'm concerned. If you wouldn't want your spouse to do it, then it's cheating. There's really no other way around. Once you start hiding things, it's gone too far, and it's no longer innocent.

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:06 am IMO, if you have to hide it from your spouse, then it's an emotional affair. The conversation itself might be completely harmless but if you are keeping it a secret from your spouse, that's when it crosses the line into being inappropriate.
This

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 am If you're hiding it from your spouse... it's cheating as far as I'm concerned. If you wouldn't want your spouse to do it, then it's cheating. There's really no other way around. Once you start hiding things, it's gone too far, and it's no longer innocent.
Yup
RedBottoms

Unread post

I guess being very intimate with another person of the opposite S*x. To where you tell him all your thoughts and secrets and tell him things you would not even tell your husband. Constantly talking and texting each other personal things.
Locked Previous topicNext topic