What’s on the agenda for today?

Reedusstalker

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:22 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:19 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:39 am

I am so glad my kids aren’t that into sports. Ds does martial arts but it’s indoors lol. Dd does tumbling but again, indoors.
I usually dont mind. Girl's been play for 7 years, boy has been for 6 but this week, they have played 9 games in 8 days. So im soccered out
I would go nuts if we had to do sports stuff that many days in a row. I almost died adjusting to Dd starting tumbling and having two things to get to a week lol.
Its not usually like this. She had a tournament. But yeah, im going nuts
BloodHoney
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother in-law visiting today. Just waiting for tomorrow. My husband has a job interview and I'm already anxious about it. Lol
'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.'
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have to get ready for our court of awards and go help run a bake sale plus clean my house.
...MyLove...

Unread post

So far it has been a very nice and relaxing day. We went to Wegmans together. The kids are home with me. Dd is sitting with me watching a movie. My husband went out golfing with my dad. We're going to bbq later. We got some great steaks.
Rona503
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Presser washing the porch then we cleaning the pool so we can get it up and going .
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 pm So far it has been a very nice and relaxing day. We went to Wegmans together. The kids are home with me. Dd is sitting with me watching a movie. My husband went out golfing with my dad. We're going to bbq later. We got some great steaks.
I love wegmans. I go there whenever my friend and I visit his mom.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We went to breakfast this morning, then we went to the mall playground, for some reason my twins are adamant about going to our local grocery outlet store but I dont think it is what THEY think it is lol but we'll take them anyway after they wake up from nap and this afternoon I'm watching my friends children for a bit while she doe some work and then I'll probably make spaghtetti for dinner ...or meatloaf, I haven't decided yet.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I did some gardening and outside chores this morning while my daughter washed the car. We had a water fight which was fun since it's so hot. I'm goofing off the rest of the day.
RedBottoms

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:46 am
MC08 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:45 am

I usually open my pool in March!

I need to go grocery shopping and I don’t want to do it. 😭
Where do you live?

I went grocery shopping last Friday and prepped just about everything and froze it. I have a few things to add to the bowls/containers after I thaw them.
I live in Connecticut and heat it to 89 degrees. We go through a ton of propane in April and sometimes May. But I love my pool. B181DE0A-34C2-470D-A22D-A49361694578.jpeg
Your pool and yard are gorgeous. I wanna come over!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's been raining here all day. I did laundry and made lasagna for dinner. Not planning to do much else.
Locked Previous topicNext topic