I just busted my husband. He's been screwing a co-worker.

AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I'm sorry you are going through this. I have to say, any man who would do this is a man worth ridding yourself of. You are worth more than that.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:01 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:56 pm So sorry. I hope your lawyer gets you a great settlement.
So do I. I've been sitting here wondering what all is going to happen. Will be leave the home. If so, will he go move in with her where the kids will have to be around him and his brand new girlfriend during his time? I'm humiliated. And hurt.
I’m so sorry hun. I can’t tell you what’s going to happen but whatever does, you will be alright. Your showing such strength and I know you must be shaking inside. I’m sorry you are feeling humiliated. Try to remember this isn’t you, they made the choices that show how little character they have.

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:16 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:56 pm So sorry. I hope your lawyer gets you a great settlement.
So do I. I've been sitting here wondering what all is going to happen. Will be leave the home. If so, will he go move in with her where the kids will have to be around him and his brand new girlfriend during his time? I'm humiliated. And hurt.
I’m so sorry hun. I can’t tell you what’s going to happen but whatever does, you will be alright. Your showing such strength and I know you must be shaking inside. I’m sorry you are feeling humiliated. Try to remember this isn’t you, they made the choices that show how little character they have.
I know it's not me. I've done nothing but do everything I could in this marriage to be a good wife. He just can't be satisfied.

Unread post

This sounds like what happened with my SIL and brother. Except he was the boss and screwing his employee. Someone at work knew about it so they told on him and he got fired from a huge paying high up job. They had 4 kids as well and ended up getting a separation and finances were bad which then left my SIL in a bad situation with not getting much child support (and she was a stay at home mom). So I think you are smart by seeing an attorney first and to make sure he doesn't lose his job because then there will not be enough money for you and your kids. I'm so sorry! Hugs!!

Unread post

You are better than me. He would have been woken yo with me busting the phone over his damn head and his shit being thrown out in the yard

Unread post

My SIL told her attorney that the kids are not allowed around the new girlfriend until after a year I think?? Talk to the atty about it.

Unread post

That's what my SIL did to my brother. She saw texts on his phone texting another girl and he was sleeping and she woke him up and made him get out that very night in the middle of the night and he got a hotel.
Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:24 pm You are better than me. He would have been woken yo with me busting the phone over his damn head and his shit being thrown out in the yard

Unread post

guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:22 pm This sounds like what happened with my SIL and brother. Except he was the boss and screwing his employee. Someone at work knew about it so they told on him and he got fired from a huge paying high up job. They had 4 kids as well and ended up getting a separation and finances were bad which then left my SIL in a bad situation with not getting much child support (and she was a stay at home mom). So I think you are smart by seeing an attorney first and to make sure he doesn't lose his job because then there will not be enough money for you and your kids. I'm so sorry! Hugs!!
That's why I haven't blasted them at work. I've been googling divorce laws in my state and it looks like I can bring the adultery up in the divorce. So at least there's that :/

Unread post

guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:25 pm That's what my SIL did to my brother. She saw texts on his phone texting another girl and he was sleeping and she woke him up and made him get out that very night in the middle of the night and he got a hotel.
Guest wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:24 pm You are better than me. He would have been woken yo with me busting the phone over his damn head and his shit being thrown out in the yard
I have a very bad temper there is no way i could keep quit until Tuesday.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hugs.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic