What is up with my friends and family talking about my “next” relationship, while in the middle of a divorce?

Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:40 am
Anon wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 am Didnt she get narried last year?
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:20 pm Bubbs?

2 years ago
And I fucked up. I married a narcissist who knew exactly how to tell me what I wanted to hear and give me everything I thought I was missing in my first marriage. I fell fast and hard and didn’t pay attention to red flags because I’ve known him forever.

So instead of letting myself and my kids continue to be punished for a mistake I made. I’m getting out before what we have went through gets worse.

I’m embarrassed and ashamed and feeling very very dumb used manipulated
I could make a post but does anyone really care except to try to make me feel worse than I already do?
Ignore that anon. I think it takes a special kind of jerk to kick someone while they're down. A person happy with life and their choices doesn't do that. Hugs. You'll get through this.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lilysma719 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:18 pm

2 years ago
And I fucked up. I married a narcissist who knew exactly how to tell me what I wanted to hear and give me everything I thought I was missing in my first marriage. I fell fast and hard and didn’t pay attention to red flags because I’ve known him forever.

So instead of letting myself and my kids continue to be punished for a mistake I made. I’m getting out before what we have went through gets worse.

I could make a post but does anyone really care except to try to make me feel worse than I already do?
Ignore that anon. I think it takes a special kind of jerk to kick someone while they're down. A person happy with life and their choices doesn't do that. Hugs. You'll get through this.
Thanks. I don’t think anyone can kick me as much as I’m kicking myself. I’ll be ok. It just takes time
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

don't blame you one bit. divorced 2 years, separated 3. i still have no desire to be in any sort of relationship with anyone. and honestly, after 16 years of marriage, i'm not sure i'll ever be. and that's totally ok.
Anon

Unread post

I was just asking because I knew you recently got married, I just wasn't sure exactly when. I didn't really think this was about you
I'm sorry you are going through this but at least you found out now that he's an asshole. You have absolutely no reason to feel embarrassed or ashamed, you are smart enough to not to continue with this crap. Good luck
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:20 pm Bubbs?

2 years ago

Anon

Unread post

f**k off I wasn't being rude, I simply asked a question. But I've seen you reply many many times that were rude, ugly, hateful and offensive.
Lilysma719 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:18 pm

2 years ago

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Tell everyone to mind their own damn business.
Locked Previous topicNext topic