SM is lazy so DD cant go to the school dance

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:52 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 am Well whose fault was it for her being late yet again?
Yet again? I am not sure what you mean by that

There was traffic from a car accident so no one was really at fault.
If that wasn't her 4th offense, why can't she go?
RedBottoms

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 am
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:46 am Whose fault was it for being late? I wouldn't excuse my kids if they were messing around in the morning and ended up making themselves late for school, especially in high school.

If it was somehow SM's fault they were late, or it was due to something out of their control like car trouble, then she should have signed her in.
There was traffic from a car accident so it wasnt DDs fault or SMs fault they were late.
actually that is still their fault. Always leave with enough wiggle room to account for traffic
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Then daddy needs to be the one responsible for her getting to school next time. You and him need to come up with a plan that doesn’t involve SM.

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 am
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:46 am Whose fault was it for being late? I wouldn't excuse my kids if they were messing around in the morning and ended up making themselves late for school, especially in high school.

If it was somehow SM's fault they were late, or it was due to something out of their control like car trouble, then she should have signed her in.
There was traffic from a car accident so it wasnt DDs fault or SMs fault they were late.
actually that is still their fault. Always leave with enough wiggle room to account for traffic
DD usually gets to school 20-30 minutes early. It took them over an hour to go 2 miles.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Victoriousmom wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:57 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 am Well whose fault was it for her being late yet again?

Read! Second paragraph.

If you get a detention you cant do any school related things that week. If you get more than 3 you cant do any school related events for the rest of the year

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 am Then daddy needs to be the one responsible for her getting to school next time. You and him need to come up with a plan that doesn’t involve SM.
DH usually takes DD but SM offers to do it sometimes. DD doesnt ever want to go to school with her again so it wont ever be an issue again.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 am

If you get a detention you cant do any school related things that week. If you get more than 3 you cant do any school related events for the rest of the year
I read it over and over, I knew I was missing something.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

If this is true, then I'd make sure your ex handled it. I think it's pretty crappy that she's being punished for her SM being a lazyass.

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 am
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:54 am
Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 am

The policy is district wide so there isnt much we can do about it. If it was just the principal's personal rule we might have a chance
Wouldn't matter to me. I'd have everyone all the way up justifying the rule to me and I'd probably take it to social media and call them out for holding children responsible for the actions or inactions of adults. It wouldn't end here with me; that's for sure.
The district never budges from their rules and I think it would be far more embarrassing in DDs opinion to go that route. If I thought a call in to the district office would do anything I would try but I know it wont.
Every woman needs to have a relentless bitch inside. That shit would go beyond the district with me and on and on and on. As long as my child is or can be punished for something an adult does beyond her control, the issue would never, ever die. It would go on the news where they can tell the public that they punish children for the actions of adults. I think your daughter's father needs to things himself now since his lazy wife can't be trusted to do it properly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic