Regent

Unread post

No, no please!
Imo the group will go straight to shit
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hell yeah! I love anons. Just make sure they aren't outed by mods.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:31 pm No, no please!
Imo the group will go straight to shit
I'm confused, why would an anon feature make it go straight to shit but the guest feature is ok.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it would be nice for the sheer sake of keeping multiple anons in a post straight
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:36 am Before I start the process of getting an anon button I want to make sure that people still want it. If we have the anon option then the guest option will be gone and everyone will need an account.

I found someone who will make it exactly how we want it. Numbered anons so we can tell who is who, the checkbox, and no screennames showing anywhere including notifications. You will be completely anonymous except to me and the mods.

This extension will cost money. If you would like to donate towards the site then you can on the index page of the milk and cherry light themes (don’t use the H2O theme).

If you donate money then you will also have all ads turned off but make sure you leave your screen name on the donate screen so I know who I need to disable ads for.
Numbered anons would be awesome. Right now there's no way of knowing who you're talking to.
i want candy!
RedBottoms

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:18 pm I voted yes just because anon is better than guest, however I would be ok with neither being an option and people being held accountable for their words.
it certainly would make the mods' job easier.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MountainMomma3 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:34 pm I voted yes simply because of the numbered anon feature. If there are going to be anons who post it would be easier to tell them apart, and I also like that they have to have an account to post.
Same.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. I think it was obvious in MC that anonimity is more often abused than used.
But if the option is available, I do think that there should be stricter rules for posting anonymous and any calling out or personal attack done under anonymous should be grounds to lose it. I hate cowardly anons.
And first and foremost, I think the “guest” option has gotta go. I could tolerate anon posters as long as they have to have an account to post so the mods can keep them in line.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I like the numbered anon idea. I get confused in some posts which “guest” is op
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:54 pm No. I think it was obvious in MC that anonimity is more often abused than used.
But if the option is available, I do think that there should be stricter rules for posting anonymous and any calling out or personal attack done under anonymous should be grounds to lose it. I hate cowardly anons.
And first and foremost, I think the “guest” option has gotta go. I could tolerate anon posters as long as they have to have an account to post so the mods can keep them in line.
The anonymous option will allow us to hold anon users accountable. Warnings can be issued directly to the user instead of in post and it will make banning easier on us. Plus it will help cut down on spam if we get rid of the guest option completely.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic