Unread post

I vote no.

Unread post

YES
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I vote yes mostly because it will be easier to follow since they will be numbered.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't care about an anon other than it would be useful to the mods.

Unread post

I like it either way. I prefer to be anon, but I don't pretend to be different people in the same post, as someone suggested. Nor do I do it to be a real b**** to people. Just prefer anonymity.

I'm actually liking the ads. I've already clicked on a couple.
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

YES!!

Skip or whoever started, would it be possible for the orginal poster of a thread to be marked as the OP?
LoveAll3 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 am I vote yes mostly because it will be easier to follow since they will be numbered.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I want to take away all anon features because people use it too much to troll and insult others and "hide". But if they are going to keep it-then probably a way to tell each anon apart would be useful. But I say get rid of anon all together
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yea, I can talk to him about that. From what I understand it could take 4-6 weeks to actually build the extension and I have to talk to him about the price. I’m hoping he can build it for kind of cheap because this site is getting expensive lol.
Vanillacupcake wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 am YES!!

Skip or whoever started, would it be possible for the orginal poster of a thread to be marked as the OP?
LoveAll3 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 am I vote yes mostly because it will be easier to follow since they will be numbered.
🤓The Admin 🤓
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I voted yes simply because of the numbered anon feature. If there are going to be anons who post it would be easier to tell them apart, and I also like that they have to have an account to post.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I voted yes just because anon is better than guest, however I would be ok with neither being an option and people being held accountable for their words.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic